Reviews for Fairytales
boothandboneslove chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I agree with you. I had had never agreed with the pairing eiether. I always though she was in love with the idea of power and danger he presented, not the man. For all of his streangth and masks, I always though Vash was more broken then he would admit to. She couldnt see what was underneath, and I wonder if she would still love him if she knew he was still in love with Rem. Or if she'd want to be the only person he loved.
endiahna chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was great! Love this pairing, and I can see your view on Meryl myself. If Vash could love her it is because she reminds him or Rem. I do not like him paired with her either...
scryoko chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Oh... I think the relationship between Wolfwood and Vash is so painfully beautiful. /sniffles/ I loved it so much. And I also liked how you portrayed Meryl too (even though I don't quite like her..), mainly because I think it fits. Really, really nice... Love your writing style. _

- scryoko
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I feel so bad for Meryl... But you're right, I could never quite see them together in the show either. But still... so sad...
Priest of Yaoi chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Oh, it's great. I've been looking for a good wxv all day. I'm going to recommend this to my trigun friends! (except the one who wouldn't aprove of wxv)

Yeah, I'm kinda obsesed... *looks around* did anyone hear that...?
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Well...the story was pretty good. Well written, good grammar. A nice story of crushing a soul with the experience that everybody must have. Still, I find it irritating when authors feel that to write shonen-ai, they have to antagonize the canon female interest.
Hungry chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
EAT MY FLAME!

EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL!
TC chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Tomo Trillions, you did a mighty fine job of converting me to Wolfwood/Vash. I used to be a Wolfwood/Milly supporter, but your fics just gave enough (delicious) info to make me believe in the love shared between these 2 men. Nicely done! & poor Meryl... never liked her, but I felt her here.
The Anime Crew chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
ah ha ha im glad you dont believe in meryl and vash, cuz neither do i. they have got to be the most...just ugh. i like wolfwood and vash together after reading a few of your fics. uve corrupted me . THANKS!
tears fall down chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I don't know whether it's because I never liked Meryl, or because I just really like Wolfwood/Vash, but I did enjoy this fic very much. Well done! .
Ari chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
OOH you could even wright more to this fic and i think that that would be a good idea! I didn't expect the whole w/v thing but I guess in a way i should have expected it since alot of your really good fics are yaoi and there still realy i seriously thought it was going to be rem not wolfwood. and your points with the whole meryl/vash thing couldn't be it makes sence if you think about it.
bittersweetKandy chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Nice story... I like Meryl, but I understand how close Wolfwood and Vash are, and they belong together. Even though it's very, very sad for Meryl... I guess WxV makes the most sense, anyway... Uwwahh.. you write so well... You've changed my whole mood w/ this fic..

bittersw33t
Julia chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Hey! I LOVE your writing. I've followed your stuff for FFX and Good Omens, so imagine my joy at finding out you do Trigun fic too!

You know what? I completely agree with you on this fic. I like Meryl well enough, but she just doesn't click with Vash. She's too young, too innocent, she could never understand him. And she just isn't honest enough with herself to deal with it.

Wolfwood, on the other hand, OBVIOUSLY has a deep relationship with Vash. Even if you don't believe in yaoi, there's something very intimate between the two of them. They both just know things about each other, without even having to speak. Wolfwood can instinctively read through Vash's masks, and Vash for his part...well, I'm pretty darn sure that he's got a darn good idea of what Wolfwood really is.

Even beyond that, here's something I'd love to see someone work with: I think Knives purposely hunted up someone to fill in for him at Vash's side. I think Knives knew perfectly well that the two of them would get along like that, that Wolfwood would eventually switch allegiances, and even arranged for it to happen. This is probably because he knew his brother would need a shoulder to lean on (given what Knives had planned for him), also because Knives knew Vash might go easy on his enemies at just the wrong moment, and finally because Knives probably was planning to use Wolfwood to torture Vash. And I think this is true both in the anime AND the manga, although it's handled in different ways (so far).

So that's my ten cents. :) Way to go!
Phuq chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
*beep* malfunctioning. unable to respond.
beforethequeen chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
awwwww...i hate meryl, but i kinda feel bad for her in this fic...in my own little special way. but she still sucks! i like this fic! heh heh!