Reviews for Wrath of the Pruneth Domestica
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 2/1
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh har! I was surprised the computer didn't actually mention Worf. And you'd think, considering how smart B'Elanna is in the engine room, that she'd have spent a little more time on research before overimbibing a drink she'd only just replicated. Perhaps if the computer *had* mentioned Worf, she might have been more suspicious. Hee.

Though I might give you "err," I must agree that "through" should be "threw," if for no other reason than to be a pain in the arse. Hee, times two.
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
you have the greatest sense of humor. keep it up!
Biggest-Baddest-Wolf chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Brilliant little thing...

Someone else mentioned the "err/error" thing, quite frankly I don't know if discovering one's err is grammatically correct but I've seen it used in similar ways before, so in my best impression of judge Mills Lane (well, refferee, but heck, to me he's like a judge anyways so puh), "I'll allow it!"

Only caught one little glitch:

"She flicked idly through the menu, searching for just the right substance, but after many moments of fruitless effort, she through her hands up and grunted in outrage."

"through her hands up" should be "threw her hands up".
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
LMAO! Any good books in there?
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
So it wasn't just Worf! Wow, what a concept. I love the explanation. Very cute ficlet!

One tiny thing - shouldn't it be her "error" not her "err" (I think the latter is only a verb).