Reviews for Last Laugh
FeelingMyself chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Thats a beauty!
Potatolover chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Haha! I got a little confused in the beginning, just befpre the magazine was mentioned... then i read... Lanturn's a cockoroach, then it clicked in my head! :) that's clever good job!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
HA, loved it. Excellent dialog and very good characterization of Bruce and Diana. Loved the last few lines...poor Bruce...i think. Anyway, good work, I can't wait to see more!
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aww. How cute. I love Bruce and Diana banter.

I liked this exchange the most...

“How—“ he asked, his voice more of a croak.

“Surely Alfred taught you the birds and the bees.” Diana replied with a grin. “Of course, the baby isn’t yours, so you don’t have to worry.”

And this line...“How was I supposed to know when you said your enemies would exploit our relationship, you meant this.” She motioned towards a magazine that lay forgotten on the table."

I very much dislike tabloid rags, so I appreciate a story that pokes fun at them. And yeah for a BMWW baby!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Yellow space- wait, that wasn't a reference to the whatsitcalled that the DCU decided had possesed Hal and turned him evil, was it?
Ms. Terrible Frostbite chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Very funny, very cute. I like how you used actual events from the comics (league mind-swipes, Maxwell Lord, etc). Great work.
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Very, very amusing. The joys and horrors of the tabloids, eh? I can totally see this happening.

The irony about catwoman, though - I assume that part was inspired from the current comic books continuity?
Hepburn chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was very cute! I enjoyed the "National Enquirerness" of it all, and the playful and loving banter between Diana and Bruce. Fun! Fun! Fun! :)