Reviews for The Name of the Game
Agent Five chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
Wow! Awesome ending.

Now, I understand why Sammy is concerned and I appreciate that Dean had reservations. But I really have no problem with him locking Mahoney in with the crusker! Does that make me a bad person? lol I mean, the guy got what was coming to him - and in a class way! The gun with one bullet is a nice touch, btw!

There're still loads of questions though. It'd be interesting to read your take on the answers - what is the amulet? why did Dean's eyes bleed in Bloody Mary? Who told Mahoney all about them?

But it's a nice place to end. A Kripke ending!

Looking forward to more from you x
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
Hi Linnie, just wanted you to know I enjoyed your story, great job! My review is late b/c I just signed up for the site today, but wanted to post it anyway! Thanks for being so regular in your updating and awesome job with the suspense and action of this story. Keep up the good work!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
Very enjoyable! I love seeing Dean written this competently, not being stupid but actually taking time to make a plan instead of just charging in blindly because Sam's in trouble. And Sam needs rescuing but isn't a total weakling, both resisting his captors and then sussing out what Dean did afterward. I also love Mrs. Vu, your very visceral depiction of pain, and Dean's way of diminishing the odds against a roomful of hired guns. Well done.
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
I really loved this story. Good job. Will look forward to reading more of your stories.
SilverStorm06 chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
Cool story!

Kripke claims that he doesn't like to draw out mysteries, but I'm still waiting to learn about Dean's amulet, why their mother recognized the demon, and why Dean's eyes bled too. :D
homeric chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
I loved this fic from start to finish. Characterisation was great and the plot was creepy and well thought out, and great touch with the crusker being the one to finish off Mahony. In short thanks for sharing your work and I hope that you will write more soon!
TammiTam chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Awesome ending! Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Amazing story, I loved this!
calcium77 chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
I liked the update! This seemed kind of like an ending, but it did not say "complete"? Thanks for the story. It helps pass the time until I can get a fix of an actual episode! Wow, it is just a few more days now...not months...not weeks...days. Awesome.

Thanks again! Loved it!
Trish62 chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Really nice story, nice twists and turns. And of course nice brotherly bonding. Well done!
Relativity1953 chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Wow, what a ride! That ending was fabulous. I love all of the canon that you pulled into the story. And, of course, that you gave fuel to my belief that Ash did not actually die in the fire at the Roadhouse. The whole watch thing was just too convenient.

"Neither one of us is keeping secrets from the other, and we can still play Barbies together at recess."

;)
lostatc chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Well done. It was a well rounded ending that actually came to a complete conclusion.

I like the line where Sam says he wants the full year. I fully expect to hear that in an episode sometime during season 3. And I can't wait forKripke's take on the amulet.
lostatc chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
Very interesting story and well written. I look forward to reading more.
101001010101010101010101101001 chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
not incredibly good but not horribly bad
Lovetoread89 chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Go ! She rocks. Loved the detailed description of the fight between Dean and Carson, it made it really easy to visualise. Awesome job.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »