Reviews for The Name of the Game
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
I really loved this story. Good job. Will look forward to reading more of your stories.
SilverStorm06 chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
Cool story!

Kripke claims that he doesn't like to draw out mysteries, but I'm still waiting to learn about Dean's amulet, why their mother recognized the demon, and why Dean's eyes bled too. :D
homeric chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
I loved this fic from start to finish. Characterisation was great and the plot was creepy and well thought out, and great touch with the crusker being the one to finish off Mahony. In short thanks for sharing your work and I hope that you will write more soon!
TammiTam chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Awesome ending! Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Amazing story, I loved this!
calcium77 chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
I liked the update! This seemed kind of like an ending, but it did not say "complete"? Thanks for the story. It helps pass the time until I can get a fix of an actual episode! Wow, it is just a few more days now...not months...not weeks...days. Awesome.

Thanks again! Loved it!
Trish62 chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Really nice story, nice twists and turns. And of course nice brotherly bonding. Well done!
Relativity1953 chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Wow, what a ride! That ending was fabulous. I love all of the canon that you pulled into the story. And, of course, that you gave fuel to my belief that Ash did not actually die in the fire at the Roadhouse. The whole watch thing was just too convenient.

"Neither one of us is keeping secrets from the other, and we can still play Barbies together at recess."

;)
lostatc chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Well done. It was a well rounded ending that actually came to a complete conclusion.

I like the line where Sam says he wants the full year. I fully expect to hear that in an episode sometime during season 3. And I can't wait forKripke's take on the amulet.
lostatc chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
Very interesting story and well written. I look forward to reading more.
101001010101010101010101101001 chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
not incredibly good but not horribly bad
Lovetoread89 chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Go ! She rocks. Loved the detailed description of the fight between Dean and Carson, it made it really easy to visualise. Awesome job.
Ciya chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Go Dean! Carson got what was coming to him. Good thing the other guys realized what they were doing was wrong and left - Dean really doesn't need to have more human deaths on his conscience.
Harrigan chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Thanks for giving us an ETA on the conclusion!

This was a nice action chapter - ready to see everything wrapped up now!
Relativity1953 chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
I *knew* Mrs Vu spoke English! I just knew it. That was my favorite scene (liked Dean's scenes with her before as well).

So, just the doctor and the old man left, huh? Can't wait to see what happens.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »