Reviews for Epilogue
WaveSayHi chapter 1 . 1/7
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this! I've been going through Fanfiction after Fanfiction and I haven't found one as good as this in weeks! It's perfect! I've never been hooked so well In a story before, an you truly are a very good writer. Honestly I would do anything for you to continue this somehow, maybe follow the kids in Hogwarts an adventures and such there! Please I'm begging you, this could truly be brilliant.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I don't like this story for one reason Draco/Ginny, they are related since they are both part of the black family
StarlightWonderer23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I liked this better the oringinal one as harry & hermione strike me as better couple awesome job
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was great! I loved how all the Weasleys named their sons after Fred, it’s so sweet!
kim chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wow, i like your version way better than the original one! harry and hermione strike me as a better couple than harry and ginny! awesome job!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I really liked the idea and explanation of the names for the Weasley firstborn sons. Cute and clever.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
it's great
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
replace JKRs with this one?

yes please :)

Mystic25 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
loved it! especially the thought of five fred weasley's in the family, that part cracked me up. I love JK Rowling's work, and loved DH, but the epilogue seemed so -rushed. Even if I wasn't an H/Hr fan (which I am, completely) I wouldn't have liked the epilogue, it was so, anticlimatic, like "okay, story over, ever one's happy and in love. goodnight." your rewrite added some insight to that carefree moment on the platform.

nice work.

WAperson96 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
really good! u put in a lot of effort. it was a really cute story!
SlytherinBeauty chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
i really liked your version of the epilogue better than the real one. i share your sentiments with the name Albus, but i still think that Severus shouldnt be one of Harry's kids. too creepy ::Shudders:: but i like the couples. HPHG forever, RWLL is always a good one and DMGW i dont mind too much.
harrymione4ever7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
i liked it very much! and our names are just great!
ballerinadoll9 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I'm not too fond of the pairings...sadly I'm narrowminded when it comes to ships other than harry/ginny and ron/hermione, but i like the fred thing cuz i was probably hit hardest by his death *sobs* but yeah and about who names their kid's ok when u say al i guess, and albus severus was a bit too much for me, but my only words against ron and hermione in the epilogue are HUGO WTF? haha the more i hear it the more i like it...but yeah i like the fred thing he was a fave of mine
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I din't exactly like the name Fred-Ron. It sounded odd. Anyway good story I like it.
PotterwatchCo-host chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I thought that this was a good ending, but there are a few things that I didn't like. I think that Harry and Ginny should have ended on good terms, and that Harry should be a Weasly. I don't know how, but he should. Also, I hve to wonder; what about Neville? I think that he and Luna were destand to be. And for your wondering "who names their kid Albus?" I do have to ask, who names their kid Severus?