Reviews for The Aftermath
GrayRainbows chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Wow, Scott's reaction truly shocked me! That was horrible!

Well done.

Continuing on to your other chapters, now.
Misslittlepinkbag chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
wow, this is a absolute fab story, Chapter 3 had me gob smacked... basically shocked with excitement and thankfully you made it a dream... very cleaver twist...

continue on cant wait to read more.

fab bravo appause for you

x
broodyleytons chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
OMG! I hate Scott!

I love this story so far! Must continue asap!

I havent actually watched the show yet...*smiles* hha. But I love Sarah's charater from the clips I've seen. Oh! And Heather.
MoneyMatchShip chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
Please continue this story. If you have anything written and you don't feel like putting in up on the site, could you at lease send them to me. I really like this story and I feel so bad for Sarah!
letsnotalk chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
i liked the first 2 chapters but its alittle unbelievable about scott beating her up!
Coastaric chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Update soon! Great story!
jotajota15 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
I like this story. Sarah wishing she hadnt been so judgemental to Ben . the only thing i think is a bit farfethced and out of character, is her wanted to give the baby to the creepy neighbors. i hope you continue writing this and write about bill going to rescue sarah
zuka4one chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
hey. I used to watch the show when it was on. Which wife did Sarah belong to? I dont remember. But that is messed up that Scott had to attack her.
WriteAtNight chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Another update. Yay i feel honored. it was great. Scott is such a butthead. Poor Sarah.
WriteAtNight chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
I LOVED this chapter. i can't wait til you update again.
mardijo chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
brilliant post, im guessing that sarah may consider giving the baby up to the neighbours? cant wait to see what you decide to do next
WriteAtNight chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Poor Sarah. That was very well written. Good job.