Reviews for A is for Aftereffects
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Nice follow up on your previous story, with an ending that had me smiling a mile wide. :D
seven days later chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw... I always did see Don as a dog person. Well written... I love Charlie so much!
Gleedarrenfan18 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
*LOLOLOL* I Love it its adorable
celadon chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Eh, dear. Too cute. Especially the choice of dog for Don.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
i have one word that describes my feelings perfectly: AW! ;P

what a cute story... man... now i can really go to sleep with a smile on my face!:)
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Aww, so very cute! )
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Nice follow up! Chuckles is hilarious. What a name! Mentioning of names such as that, I bought a Beta fish for my AP Bio class, and we've named him Chuck, after Charlie... hehe! So, now I get to watch Chuck swim around all 4th block instead of listening to the teacher. Will we be seeing anything else with the dog in the future?
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Sweet and adorable. The perfect sequel to the first one. :)
Synbou chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
That's so cute! I think I'm going to kidnapped Charlie - i.e. the neighbours' bichon. Yep! that's what I'll do!

Loved it !

Thanks!

Isa
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Aw... Such a cute little story! Love the way its a continuation of the last one. Keep up the good work:)
Sarai chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Oh cute!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
It's hard to write a review when I've melted into a little puddle. :) I especially love Charlie telling the dog to watch over Don; I think he's right.
ALEO chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
By any chance did you just get a puppy? Mine was, and still is, a terror at times (but never chewed the furniture).

So true, coming home to a dog after a bad day is definitely therapeutic.

Loved 'watching' Don chase the little fella all around the apartment.
JMaire chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aw... Pure love! So cute!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
hehehe :) that was great! I'm still laughing! :) I do hope Don found his camera in time!