Reviews for To Love a Lie
Serpanelle chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
PAHAHAHAHAHA the bath scene was hilarious! Vashu I lurvs yuu! And Nicky too!
SerialAuthor chapter 20 . 10/26/2010
This was so kind of romantic. I read what you had on your profile so I was debating whether I should really write a review, but than I was like "What would you want them to do?" So I reviewed. To be honest if the manga/anime was in "this" category,it would have to be played out like this since it fits everyone so well.

Hope you're having fun with your life.

You know what I just realized: you probably won't read this; will you. Oh well.
SerialAuthor chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Really beautiful chapter.
endiahna chapter 20 . 3/11/2009
So sad and angsty. Loved it though! very well written and you seemed to keep the characters true to form which was really nice.
Darcie Blain chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
-sobs- This is so beautiful!You are truly an extraordinary writer and my work is put to shame by this perfect article of refined writing, at a level I can only dream of attaining!

-Kouen Kitsune
Smoe chapter 20 . 8/18/2006
-Spins around, faints-

Wicked.
ntc chapter 20 . 8/1/2005
I really like this story. It's touching, bitter-sweet and faithful to the events in the anime. I like how you've given Vash a quiet, underlying strength that seems to be lacking in most Trigun slash fics. Your writing is admirable, especially when it comes to emotive scenes. This is definitely one of the best, if not the best, WxV fics that i have ever come across. I hope you write more fics in this fandom.
DriedStarDono chapter 10 . 4/20/2005
*sniffle*...*SOB* That's so sad! *frantic sobbing* but it's still so sweet! *hysteria*
FureChibi chapter 20 . 3/28/2005
you can't just leave it off like that. What kind of person are you. THat is such a cliff hanger it isn't even funny. You must write a sequal or atleast another chapter
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 20 . 12/29/2004
Nice. I liked the ending, it was interesting.

_

DreamWeaver
cpss chapter 20 . 11/15/2004
i must tell you, i lov your fic and absolutely adores when you f* with Wolfwood's mind *grins*

But i admit i was a bit disappointed when you kept the story line of the anime (Wolfwood's end). I guess i was hoping you would let him live... But in a way, it's the only way the story could end (although it saddens me horribly)Also, i was hoping we would see Vash's point of view after Wolfwood's death.

Nevertheless, it was one of the best trigun fic i'v read. And you'v managed a yaoi in-character fic. *applaud and cheers!*
Anonymous chapter 20 . 8/22/2004
this was SUCH a great story, BRAVO! . lol...i think i cried atleast three times reading this...are you going to make a sequel to this? it would be interesting to read, but i think it would be too wierd with a different body than Wolfwood in it
Freckled Glasses chapter 20 . 8/2/2004
gee... i don't know what to comment. this is on my fave list and will be staying there as long as my account exist anyway. that's saying enough

the last chapters are a bit hazy to me because i haven't seen the anime. i know nick dies, so i can't still make sense of the whole lot somewhat, and a blow by blow recall of the episodes is something boring and unnecessary, but still... it'd be nice to read about something more... substantial, concrete. they're just a bit too abstract. can't there be a middle ground between complete retelling and a fleeting chapters like those? eh... i'm probably being a whiny reader, but seriously, i know it can be done. i've seen it done. it's beautiful. and seeing that this is probably one of the best trigun yaoi fic i've read to date, i'd love for it to be even better, you see...

by the way, what's up with the double chapter? chap 6 'n 7 (if i remember correctly) are exactly the same thing. a mistake there?

wishing you all the best!
Lover not a fighter chapter 20 . 7/31/2004
Beautiful.

You must write more stories with this pairing.

The Vash/Wolfwood

with hints of Twincest

and Wolfwood/Hornfreak

is prefect.

Love it.

nothing more needs to be said.
Dream Fox chapter 20 . 6/16/2004
Passionate and beautiful- a way inside Wolfwood's head like it's never been done before with wonderful language and expressive emotion...