Reviews for Fairytales
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Poor Severus...
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Aw this was so sad and just...wow. Really nicely written and a really cool concept. Great work!
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I love how you always manage to come up with these insanely unique ideas.

This is great. I love how you mixed in the little bits of story with the main plot. Meep.

Great job! :D

jaye
Rose-Petal-x chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was really good. I like how Lily was Severus's Princess and she made him so happy. It was so perfect how Lily wanted to apologize to Sev before she left. This was great!
EmeraldLovesHazel chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I really do love your work. Lily probably did something like this. James/Lily is my favorite ship, so I'm glad this is only a Lily/Snape friendship thing. I love your writing style.
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I like that this is written from his mother's POV, because a mother's perspective is always interesting. I also like that Severus told his mother about her like she was a fairy tale, because it's like he believed that she was too good for him and that she could never really love him. I could just imagine him saying all of those things, and his mother's responses were very sweet.

The style was really choppy, and it kind of worked, but sometimes it just got to be really distracting, you know? I think it would have worked better to not have so many stops, because a stop adds emphasis, like it's telling the reader, "Look here!" So when you use it a lot, the reader become desensitized it to so that it has less of an impact. But it was still a very emotional one-shot and I quite emjoyed it. :)
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wow Paddy this is amazing, it truly is! Firstly, I love the fact that a Snape/Lily story has come from Eileen's perspective, it is original and yet fits so well. Secondly, I love the way that Lily's description and her relationship with Sev is fitted in between the stories sev told his mother as a child. Thirdly, your writing is just wonderful and the concept is fantastic, my favourite line was: "Eileen sometimes felt like she was being told fairytales by her son."

You have also captured Eileen wonderfully, the abusive relationship with her husband and the way in which she only wishes happiness for her son. Also her and Lily hugging was a very powerful image.

Overall, this was a stunning piece of work, it's going into my favourites!

- Frayed x
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I thought this was a lovely story. I enjoyed thougroughly hearing from Eileen Snape's point of view. It was a very creative and spectacular way of tackling Snape/Lily's finaly goodbye. You are an amazing author.

I was looking through your other stories as well and noticed that you are a fan of Lily/James? If you ever have time on your hand, check out some of my Lily/James's as well...I think you'd enjoy them. Well I hope.

Anyway, continuing with the review. Eileen Snape stood staring at the chipped paint, not knowing quite what to think except that the Princess had found her Prince.

There was a small pop outside on the front porch.

Just not the right one. - These last few sentences really close the whole story together. I enjoyed the flashbacks in eileens mind as Lily was talking to her. I thought that was very uniquw

Excellent job.

XOXO mrs. james harold potter
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
no, its very beautiful! well done! youve done a great job! dont worry about it!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh My Freaking God Paddy! You are a genius. I love this, the way that the fairytale of Snape is insterpersed with real action. It's freaking amazing. If Catching Smoke got taken out of the archive, I'm adding this!

Cuba