Reviews for A Reason For Living
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I'm not likely to actually finnish it, or even start posting anything on it, but I might do a few Idle scribblings and set them up in something that resembles a fanfiction. :)
Ashes of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was very good. The plot is awesome (despite the fact that at the end I was half "This has so many directions it can go!" and "How can she leave me hanging like this?"), and you write wonderfully. I'd love to try the challenge, but seeing as I've just started trying to build better habits (A.k.a not spending my life reading fanfiction) starting to write one isn't a very good idea. Despite that, I'll probably write one anyway, but don't bother bookmarking my page. My try will probably suck. :(

Great story! Bye. .
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Great story! I wish i knew how to write as well as you I would so take up the challenge. I might just try and see what i come up Thanks for the read though.
casper13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That was totally awesome. I love the twist with the bond thing. Way cool.
xxBardApprenticexx chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I'd love to participate in the challenge. I'm not sure whether I'd take it in the sibling or mate direction, but that'll come later. I agree, Vaako really should be included; his character is ignored too often. Well, I'll post something soon, so keep an eye out. Thanks!