Reviews for Fog 101
Short and Sweet chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Wow. I loved tis story. For both it's serious moments, AND it's comedic moments.

Will sacrificing Elizabeth to save his tounge? Brilliant.

Elizabeth throwing Will to the monster without even hearing that it would save her? Fantastic.

Ragetti chosing not to regain his lost sight by taking away Pintel's? GOLD.

Pintel chosing to go back into that cold desolate exsistence of being a half alive zombie over sacrificing Ragetti? ORGASMIC.

I love you. I really do.
Crazy but Happy chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
wow...this is probably one of the best moog(if I may call it that) stories that I have read so far!

*stands up and aplauds*
ChaosandMayhem chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
aw...I'm glad Pint and Rags made it through. This would have been an interesting part to the movie!
Touch of Grey chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
heh, like will would ever give up his ability to talk. aw, rags! *hug*

pintel: oi!

sorry, sorry!
littleoddball chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Fantastic plot

Love Pints and Rags and your stories!

We need more of the pairing but I can't find them anywhere TT
illogical squeeks chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
I love this story! The idea is fresh and it's well-written, and I'm also a little glad that the smug couple Elizabeth and Will failed each other - and glad that Pintel and Ragetti didn't. It's so sweet.

Is there going to be a concluding chapter? If there is, I'm going to be looking for it.

squeeks x
Girlz-Rule chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
great chapter can't wait to see what happens next :)
Scuff the Newsgoil chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
No Liz how could you? Wow those trials are harsh. Update soon

illogical squeeks chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
This story is a brilliant idea! It's different and well-written and explores lots of feelings very well indeed! I'm hoping that Ragetti will be able to pass the test, because he's just so earnest like that, though it seems Elizabeth has already failed. Please keep writing, I'm intrigued by this.

squeeks x
Girlz-Rule chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
great chapter hope will and elizabeth work everything out
girlz-rule chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
great story so far i hope will and elizabeth make it i like them together