Reviews for The Eye of Doom
St.Kitt chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Amazing story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I like how you wrote it from the perspective of the character the story was focusing on.
Starempress Sophie chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Amazing, I like how Shadow is going for the Hero/Normal Story and Mekion for the Villain side.
anon4545 chapter 20 . 11/1/2010
Aaaaand this is where I stopped liking your fics.
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
Yahooooo! Now THIS is what I wanted to hear! Mecha's search for God! And here I was all prepared to kill you for leaving off the story where you did...oh well. Must. Read. Happy Writing! _
E-123 Omega mk2 chapter 22 . 2/24/2010
Simply outstanding... The Mekion story arc has proven to me what your profile says you were trying to do. This is just as good or better than any M rated fic I've read so far. Continue with your work, and let no one say your vision is impossible.
pride1289 chapter 21 . 12/23/2009
because I already reviewed the last chapter who knows how long ago, i shall say here that this series is just so amazing that it makes me want to punch myself 3
Afro7hundr chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
Metal Sonic finds robot Jesus.

That's exactly how I perceived this game too.
pride1289 chapter 22 . 5/13/2008
I love your stories. Now I need to go finish my homework. Stupid school .
Taranea chapter 21 . 4/18/2008
I simply loved Drasyre's entry. Giant evil overlord crashes comet into planet, incredible fight with eclipse cannon, monster and super forms, and that guy turns up and goes: "Okay, now I want my Emerald back."

Dragons. Gotta love them.

Needless to say, what an awesome idea to use Maria! That was why she acted so lifelike in the simulation! that's too cool for words.

So fitting - and heh, Silver!

..does that mean there's an Sonic nextgen adapt in the works?

That would be so cool. Your stories are probably the most well-constructed in the entire section, and even though I'm sceptical towards anything religious, you even wrote the quest and locating of the 'Master Designer' so beautifully and elegantly that I didn't mind at all but rather smiled quietly.

And whew, Shadow is finally okay - I don't think I wanna count the pages of torture he went through on your hands.;) But I liked his fate a lot better than the one of, say, Sirius Black in the harry Potter novels. There the character was basically tortured for years, only to die when he finally had a chance to maybe live happily again. Talk about a merciless author. O.o

And hmm, Mekion extracted into null-time...if there's anything about nextgen, could he have something to do with mephiles? I think that was Shadow's enemy, and uhm, kinda looked like a really evil black hedgehog...but unfortunately I lack the money to buy a console for this game, so i really know next to nothing about it. It would be awesome if you adapted it. :D (and maybe something with robo knux...?)

Chaos-shift looks a bit like overkill, tho. I mean Mecha could rule the world with that ability, an enemy who simply jumps back in time and kills you before you even met him is simply undefeatable...heh, glad he's been purified now, huh?

I also loved all the emotion and you write about all your (half-) robots and their abilities so naturally (LOVED the scene with mecha in mekion's control center) that I'm starting to wonder whether I shouldn't check if you're some android yourself. ;)

Completely loved it, from here to finish. Maybe Mecha's half was the more interesting, because I'd played Shadow's path before, but this is simply an all-around masterpiece. Thanks for writing it!
Taranea chapter 19 . 4/16/2008
Hey, there's hope! Mecha can jump back in time and get to Shadow before he dies in his final chapter! :D

And poor, poor Sonic. Mecha is a meanie, too - can program some android half to constantly bother poor Shadow, but can't get over his own programming to stop hating/disliking Sonic. In fact, his very second thought is using his new-found Chaos power to kill him. That blue hedgehog was trying so hard to make friends with him, too...

Still, it's really interesting to see how everything intertwines! Love the way the characters keep running into each other.
Taranea chapter 17 . 4/14/2008
O.o what kind of world is this where intelligent, talking creatures are held like animals? If melchidezek is your master designer, he has a LOT to answer for...

Then again, a few things in this chapter were surprisingly cute, if heart-wrenching. For some reason I especially liked the notion os first love between Nox and Aleda - just think, if they had an egg, Mecha and Shadow would be adoptive grandparents!

...I think I need to squeal.

Anyway, interesting encounter with the black arms. Shadow and Sonic managed better in their first meetings, are they actually the better fighters?

Oh, and thanks a lot for the help with the 'where-did-shads-get-his-voice-back' thing. Turns out I had already read that story ages ago, but I just went through it again. :D (btw, there are a few stories on here like 'Captivity' that need to be marked 'complete'...)

Anyway, awesome work! Even though Robo Knux (who only rates second to mad!super sonic) isn't in this, I still love it and can't wait to read the next chapters over the following days...
Taranea chapter 14 . 4/11/2008
Hey, he's gonna use that Chaos Pearl to buy Mecha from Robotnik!

...I think.

Heh, so that's why Shadow saw him in the base... Heh, I love it when paths cross. :D Hmm, if Melchizedek is so adept at setting slaves free, maybe he can do something for Shadow? That would solve Mecha's problem with getting constantly called 'master'...really thrilling! (I had always thought that pearl was something like a thrall sphere, their visual description sounded similiar in my memory.) Nice chapter!
Taranea chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
O.o wow. What a chapter. And now it's time for metal sonic's half, right? I can't wait. One thing I'm wondering about, though - didn't shadow have a sort of whispering voice ever since he was fused? I think I read all of your stories in this ark, yet in this chapter he screamed and I can't remember when he got his proper voice back - when was that, please?
Taranea chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
Ouch. Poor Sonic. But he does lose to Shadow in this game...*sighs*

Interesting idea with the bio suits. I wonder what the blue hedgehog will do now, without his emerald, tho...and that segment with Shadow nearly completely losing his identity was very impressive. The comparison of Mekion to an alien cocoon creature was terrifying and very fitting, I thought. Loving this.
Taranea chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
Wow, I can just marvel at how well constructed this is - the way how you tie in all of the levels is just genius! Maria was written nicely and some of the comparisons you used in here were really beautiful. Is Sonic really weaker than Mekion? That I don't like...

Anyway, cool idea how you tied in some of your earlier stories with spark and drasyre, even. Still loving this!