Reviews for A Royal Drink
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 3/18
Adored this.
Dang girl... You killed everyone. I loved this series though. Very heartbreaking, but lovely.
ladyjane025 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Awww, this was an interesting alternative. Sad about Suki. Kind of wish for pretty bow ending. Love the zutara feels.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was amazing. The whole story was amazing
Aelibia chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Love this, love you, 5eva
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I loved this series! This was perfection
AnimaAmore chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
so bittersweet, but so splendidly written. Ah, I cried for Suki... but the war stories cannot be war stories without some grief from the reader's part.

Thank you for the story.
sri ffn chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I wanna see a sky opal.

*waits patiently for explanation*

Mikume-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Finite. Amazingly finite. I absolutely love your stories! .
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This review is for all three in the "Drinks" series—I never really know what to say in reviews besides "I liked it," so... yeah. But I really, really liked it. It was a darker AU compared to the actual series, but I really like how you portrayed it and the characters and everything... yeah. Good job. :)
SkywalkerLover2011 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Just finished the series:)) so GOOD:)))))
Kirida chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love it.
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This trilogy was really good. It's 4:15am so my review's not going to be anything special. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story (:

Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I'm really sorry to say this, but, this story kinda... Bothered me. Dont get me wrong! The writing itself was excellent! Really nice grmmar and skill! Maybe it's because the real ending was so different, but I didn't like how you ended this. Katara should be distraught over her father and Pakku! And Suki! Only Sokka is mourning! And Zuko didn't fight Ozai! And how did Teo's Dad and the Earth King die? They wouldn't have fought. And, and, and... I guess I have to remember that this was made before season three.

Though the entire relationship was OOC and made while Zuko was drunk. Katara holds grudges, while Sokka forgives Zuko first. I just feel that it would've taken a bit more in the beginning. How you explained why they were so close felt inadeuete. I do think they'd be together by the end though. Aang would also be more stubborn about Katara. Just saying. Sorry to seem harsh about this! But the pairing is strong because they conquer the anger between them.