Reviews for Swings
P. Batman Owen chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Well, this is not at all like your other work that I have read. You just bring a different life to these characters. The way Lee and Sakura talk with one another seems real, but may be a little out of character. But writing something isn't always for the sake of writing, But if you go back to this, may be a quick reveiw of the characters would be great. But hey I don't know everything. I had to read a few times of the explanation of swinging, it was powerful. The discription was amazing I felt as if I was swinging as well. So, there are really strong points to the work you have done. I know this is an earlier piece but there are great things in this and it's cool to see where you came from and where you are.
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
You're such an awesome author! You wright some of THE best stories I have ever read. You should become an author and write books, you know? Awesome story, btw! Going in my faves!
InvaderWeb chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Waah, so lovely m'dear! n.n I loved it and thought it was so sweet! I do hope you continue writing stories about this couple!
SilverMoonFlames chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
aw

leesaku...my fave couple...aw

i absotively luffed it

although

those kissing scenes nvr seem long enuff lolz
BlackRapsberryDaydream chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow, that was a great connection you had with the internal and external emotions! I could feel it and you kept it strong the whole way! Wonderful. :)
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
It's cute. Keep writing!
laughannie711 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
that was perfect ]

one of the best stories i've read in a while.

And they were in character! which is always nice to see.

great job
HomyGurl2000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
OMG! I LUV DIZ STORY! IM FIGHTING TO HOLD BACK TEARS RIGHT NOW! i was listening to UNTIL THE END OF TIME (remix) by justin timberlake featuring beyonce. Oh! if u read and litsen to this song at da same time u will cry! lolz! wonderful story! LEE is ma fav character! and he deserves his dream girl! i luv LEE! WOO LEE! ROCK ON!
Celestial's Star chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
once again a beautiful story. i love how adaptable you portray Lee. its really fresh and different. Onto "Spying"!
Bakemono Hana chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Very adorable! I loved it! You discribe everything very sucessfully, so it's never boreing. Congrats on this story. Be proud. Yoou deffinatly deserve it!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow, I really liked this one. This is a really good and believable story. Lee/Sakura Forever! :)
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
GO LEE! WOOT!
Russet-Stoned chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Sque!

My favorite Naruto pairing, and you really do it justice!

Love the chemistry between the characters, totally believable.
sweetess chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
aw... really liked it. sakura and lee are so *ahem* 'cute' together... it was really sad too...
AmaDai chapter 1 . 9/8/2007