Reviews for Rebuilding Shadows
Loved it! :) nicely written
NBB chapter 40 . 6/18/2012
Loved this chapter!
randyzoopurple chapter 19 . 6/14/2011
i love it my favorite story in fanfiction
so-adorabloodthirsty chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Hi it's me. I messaged you and ya know what? I am making myself read this over again. no more good stories... I've recently been into a buffy/willow kick and then buffy/tara and then thought I'll read it again. so please update other story and if you have any recommendations tell me
Ethan chapter 60 . 11/2/2010
Rebuilding shadows was a awesome story plenty of detial
FanOfReadingg chapter 60 . 9/6/2009
I loved how all the charactors acted like they normally would in the show and movies. I also really loved the fact that everything from buffy and harry potter seemed to melt together.

your a really good writer. Kudos!
StrawberryChild chapter 60 . 5/6/2008
I really hope you're planning a sequel, because that ending was WAY to open ended for this story. From what I see you always close the open ends, and bring everything together... But Buffy and Oz can't just leave!

Where's my semihappy ending?(I'm a Draco/Buffy supporter all the way, hence the semi)

Other than that, I loved this story from day 1 :) It's written amazingly well for a first fic.
crimsongoddes01 chapter 60 . 5/5/2008
hey i really loved it! Hope u do a sequel! ur a hella good writer keep up the great work! I totally give this a 100/10!
Honeyed Amber chapter 60 . 5/5/2008
This was good. I read your other story first and enjoyed your writing so much on that one that I figured I'd give this one a whirl. There was a definite improvement on your writing as the story continued and towards the end I really enjoyed the battle and surprisingly Buffy and Draco's interactions more than Buffy and Harry's. The final chapter, after such heartfelt goodbyes rang a little false with the dream but I like that she ended up in Brazil (I can't help but think of Spike there) with Oz as her companion.

I also checked out your video and thought you did a great job on that, I like your other crossover ones too.

Anyways, great story, wish I found it sooner but I'm glad I caught it as it ended so I could read it all in one go. Now you just need to get back to work on UnExpected (ok that came out kinda bratty) but I love it so please forgive the whining.

Honeyed Amber
buffy92 chapter 60 . 5/5/2008
Oh, what a great ending to an amazing story! I can't believe it's over, I'll miss it so much. You'll just haveta make lots and lots of others, I promise I'll read everyone of them. And I'm so happy you changed your mind about posting. This is one story I wouldn't want to be without! I really hope you update your other story soon (i'm getting a little teary eyed here).
L.A.H.H chapter 60 . 5/5/2008
Watched the video, really great! loved the story too, thanks for completing it. Great idea there with the dream x
kt187 chapter 60 . 5/5/2008
I can't beleve that this fic is finished! CONGRATULATIONS! I really love this story and I'm sure that I will read it again later on! Thanks for sharing your story with us!
L.A.H.H chapter 59 . 5/4/2008
Some of the moments were so beautiful. Harry and Draco top amongst them. Lovely chapter, thanks for updating
Buffy Fan chapter 59 . 5/3/2008
One more chapter left, right? Because there should be a huge story detailing her travels and what happens when she comes back. It is just that good!

Awesome story. Great begining, though slightly weird when she went mental...some of those parts could have been done more clearly, but these last few chapters have shown good details and scripting.

Thank you!
buffy92 chapter 59 . 5/3/2008
Of course you didn't fail! This chapter was perfect but very sad. I love how close BUffy and Oz are and Selma seems to be working on over time got to love that, lol.