Reviews for Remembering Sara Sidle
csimouse chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was amazing! Sad, but wonderfully done.
RavenMorbisk chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow, don't know either what possessed you but must've been something if this came out of it. Nice though, very.. don't have a word for it.
Zan1781 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Huh, you know what? Do you remember a year ago or so, when we both said that we wanted to write an awesome fic under a 10 words? I think you did it here. This is beautifully written, and as much as I am angry with Sara for taking her own life, this was so well done. *sniffle*

But good job, really :).
jumpoffacliff chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh my God I have tears in my eyes.

This is brilliant! Loving it!

Greetings from Ireland, my friend.

jumpoffacliff

(aka u2pumpkin)
lacoma chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
oh it's so sad and way to short
disharmony chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Can I just say that I both love and hate you for this story? I love your incredible talent that makes want to read every single one of your stories even if (and this is the hate part - I can't stress this point enough) ' . !

I'm abivalent that way.
Raheema chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
oh my god, that brought tears to my eyes. touvhing, tragic and beautifully written...i cant wait for the season 8 premiere...i want her to be found alive so badly. i've got my theories how she survived too lol but your story is so touching.
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
OH! That is so sad! She killed herself? Oh dear Sara... poor Catherine... *cries and cries and cries* it doesn't help picturing the season 8 promo in my head! Geez, the torture... So sad... your story, so sad... Great story. :-D :'(