Reviews for Just a gym?
TimPrime1 chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
When's the next chapter
Rosie Rubix chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
Groans - oh crumbs...ok, I'm gonna go for AAMRN, if you don't mind. It's me fave. And I'm not a big championshiper.
Anyhoo, great fic. YAy! Moreness!
Ze Cookie chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
Shonen-ai, meaning "gay fic", right? If so, then... NO WAY! SHONEN-AIs ARE SICK AND WRONG! Anyway... enough of that. Ya, nice chapter, update soon. I hate cliffhangers...
Star-Moon-Angel chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
I like it keep it up
Pyr00tje chapter 4 . 4/2/2004
This is coolass, but DO NOT MAKE THIS SHONEN-AI, AAMRN is good but PLEASE do NOT make this shonen-ai or Yaoi, it's...well...disgusting ;p
Link Masters chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
Very good, I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm not going to try and guess what Lance wants, but I'm guessing Ash will not like it. Keep up the great work.
confused chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
what's AAMRN mean? Please enlighten me!
AngelicFairy chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Wow...this is some serious stuff going on! Five years they've been running? That's insane! How have they managed? And what's gonna happen now? *Maura*
Link Masters chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
Hm, This is getting interesting. Lance being evil is quite a shock. Hm, I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work.
AngelicFairy chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
Nice! Is this the end of the entire fic though? You've got to write more and continue! I want to see what develops between them! *Maura*
white tiger chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
Perhaps? Get to the point already! Oh yeah it's good but stop cliff hanging!
Link Masters chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Umm, *Checks story again* AAMRN? That was new. I never thought I would see you write this. *Checks again* Good story.
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
*winces* No offense, but I think I'm gonna stay at least 100 yards away from this one. It isn't that I don't love the way you write, it's simply that I hate AAMRN. Please don't take offense at this, okay? But if othr people like it, by all means, keep writing. Do what you like, nothing else matters! God, that sounded corny... *sweatdrop*
Guy Shani chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
that was really great. how many reviews do you have so far. i'm willing to review more than once if necessary
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
That was cool, but a little cliche! I hope you write more.