Reviews for Practice
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
haha, the ending! for a misunderstanding story, this was pulled off really well. very nicely done, I quite enjoyed this!
taking it easy chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Robin's mask doesn't tie in the back, it just sticks to his face, like magic or something...
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Okay, that last part where Beast Boy wore Robin's mask made me laugh so hard! XD I loved the entire things too by the way! It was cute X3
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very cute, especially the finale.
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Hahaha, relationship problems.

Robin's gonna get a kick outta this!
Fragile Plastic Flower chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Lol... I'm quite sure that Raven was much greener than BB.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Once again, I find another story that was undeniably cute.
Riffer Kyle chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
lol, cute. I loved the ending where he pulled out the mask. 8)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
HA, that was adorable! Very good characterization and I do like how you've written Raven with a bit more emotional depth. It's good to see her being more expressive in stories but not to the point of being OOC. CUte idea for a story and I can't wait to see more TT stuff from you!
volleyballchick94 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
i like the favor part the most
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
W00t! ROBSTAR 4EVAH!

*calms down* But anyway, cute fic! Thanks for writing!

~Latni-chan
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
AW! It was cute. Especally the ending!
TexMurphy chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
A review is here!

Good story, made me smile. I must confess that I saw it coming 50 miles away, but I suppose that wasn't really the point. The point was how it is you got to the destination, and you kept my attention throughout. A nicely written fic, here. Might need a little correcting in places, though.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Excellent one-shot. I enjoyed it a lot.
Beast Boy's Swivel Chair chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Beast Boy is so sweet. Starfire and Raven are both lucky to have him around. this was a very cute oneshot