Reviews for broken dreams
johnnyd2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Sweet. 2 yuri/yaoi pairings in one fic. Some Sakura x Tomoyo and Syaoran x Yue. I feel bad for Syaoran, least he has Yue to comfort him now.
KittyChocolateAnime chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Okay then...haha. I liked it, but...it was kinda...empty.
rosazul chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I have just read your history and I think is a very good history. And although this is a little bit strange I like this couple (S/Y) a lot. I hope you to write something more about them.
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I support Syaoran and Yue! *beam* Kawaii kawaii pairing!
Angel Inoshi chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Do you know how long I have been looking for this pair! I searched the internet and found nada! I had to go to my ML for help...I actually bribed them to write around five fics of my very own, and it brought me here! I praise you! Now I have to keep my promise ' Oh boy, I haven't read to see if you have other Yue/Syaoran fics, but if you have more than 5 I'm going to have to write ten! Hehe...hope you write more!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
TO whoever said Tomoyo/Sakura pairing was gross, I'd apologize, but I needed Sakura with someone else and Tomoyo was the only one.
Cardcaptor Sakura chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Sorry,if I am rude.I only seen the dub CC American going to different CCS sites I have some clues about it.I know about the couple is very all need to say and ask is that to me Sakura/Tomoyo is plain gross.