Reviews for The Letter
Beth Smith chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow! You really capture Cordy's personality... I could almost hear her saying these lines... And you captured how she felt about Doyle, which was just sweet and beautiful, and I kinda wanted to cry a little.

Thanks for sharing this!
Louvil chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Amazing,insightful sweet!

(How did I miss that at the time?)
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I really liked this fic. I think you got Cordy's voice down and I liked her refering to the visions as "seer coties." Good job.
Valhalla chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
I absolutely adore this story ... it's so touching, but you still manage to capture the essence of Cordy. Good job!
Gyrus chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
This is a very nice fic. Cordy sounds like Cordy, and the sentiments she expresses are believable.
were-fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
You do a wonderful job of capturing nuances in "voice" and characterization. I'm always so impressed with your writing, here and on the La Femme Nikita page. I look forward to reading anything else you write. Kudos!
angelmoonlight chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
It would've been nice if they'd actually given us some closure, but then, we cannot ask for miracles. I hate how they just don't think of things! Like, if they're gonna kill off a character, they could at least tell his ex-wife or his *mother*! Argh! Nice letter though. _ Even if they're not gonna bring Doyle back, why couldn't they dedicate an episode to him? Like delve into his past or something. Meh, owel.
Rozbabe chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
::sighs:: I love it. I loved Doyle. I loved Doyle/Cordy. ::sniff::

You should issure a tissue warning! It's very sniffel-ish. :)
Jules chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Absolutely loved it - especially the line "I was your Princess before I was Groo's." It was very well thought out. I would love to read more of your work.
Merlin Missy chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
This is a nice little mood piece. Fix the formatting bits and you've got a keeper.