Reviews for Crosswalk
Pheonix09 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
That was hilarious, awesome, wonderful and cute, I loved it and nice job

You should make another one with Tai and Matt soon please
SJC chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
At first glance this fic seams to be too heavy on the angst, but given the lack of exposure in cannon of issues arising from the divorce of Matt's and TK's parents (beyond the impact on the brothers' relationship), there is space for fics such as this.

Your writing seams to be improving with experience, but that might just be that you have more plot points to work with in this fic then in Stoplight.
Sweet Cari chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Oh boy...Matt got into so much trouble: using his dad's hedge clippers and hurting his hand, his own girlfriend spreading rumors about him (some girlfriend), and then getting sick on top of that... all because of a hidden stop sign...

At least Tai helped him out!
NitrogenFixation chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Yeah, my dad has the tendency to do that (although I don't think I've seen a teenager lash back like Matt did, but that might just be my household). Got to say, though, I can understand where parents come from when they get like that. At any rate - not as much a humor fic as Stop Light, but I like it. :) And since it's late here and I'm sick and not supposed to be up, this is going to be a relatively short review...
venus9814 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
lmao your random digimon stories make me smile :] i love them lol
Potgenie chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
This was a really good fic. I don' think you really made anyone OOC. I actually find Mimi more OOC than Sora - she may be whiny and a bit bratty but I don't see her as a gossip. But other than that, I really enjoyed reading it and I loved the subtle humour as well - this is a h/c fic but it's actually pretty funny! I'm off to read the sequels now. Great job and I wish I found these fics earlier!
Potgenie chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
“I’ve been riding this thing up and down waiting for you!”

I don't know why but this line cracked me up. :P

Right, I feel like spamming your story with reviews now... I'm off to read chapter 5. :)
Potgenie chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Yay, I'm enjoying your series of stories here. I know this fic is completed already but I just wanted to add this... Isn't Izzy one year younger than Matt and Tai? Hm. Anyway, off to read the other chapters now!
Rainbow09 chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
ARGH! *scared* 2:01 AM! Me gotta work tomorrow! Dx

Oh screw it, lol! I still have to say this...

I LOVED this fanfic! 8D I just couldn’t take my eyes off the screen until the very end ~ I guess you're never tired of reading fanfics with Tai and Matt, ne? xD

Thanks for making it so long and good to read ~ we really need more of these.
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
"Hey, you're a crazy bitch but you f* so good I'm on top of it when I dream I'm doin u all night..." Buckcherry

Haha! Matt should sing that to Sora.
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hahaha! "So Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"When are you going to come out of the closet!"

Hahaha I love it. Had to read this story again. It's great.
Blondie121147 chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
Awesome ending. I love how the whole story revolved around a street corner. Incredible how the simple things in life make us laugh so hard. Thanks for the entertainment!
Blondie121147 chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
“Your lip is so swollen… Why is your shirt all wet?”

“It’s from his tears. Your brother cried when he saw his deformed lip,” Tai said as he began looking through TK’s bag for the game system. TK looked confused, Matt looked slightly alarmed.

I love that. Ah another great chapter. On to the next!
Blondie121147 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
“Well, It’s just that people are saying that… er… you broke up with Sora for Tai.” Izzy actually shut his eyes at this as if waiting for Matt to punch him in the face.

“Yes!” Tai punched his fist in the air, “I never get to be in rumors! This is great! It’s like being famous!”

I LOVE TAI! HANDS DOWN! I can't believe Matt slapped Sora.. WHOOPS! Hahah but hey thats the reaction man id slap someone too it they hit me first. BTW LOVED the part where Tai ran across the street screaming like a girl and Matt ran into a van. Didn't get hit by one, ran into a parked car. Sigh... I gotta stop laughing so hard people are looking at me like im insane.
Blondie121147 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
I take it back... they aren't gay. But I love that Sora's a crazy bitch lol. Thats funny.