Reviews for My Parent's Footstep's
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
Steelbeak as one of Bulba's henchmen? Interesting. I also like the idea of Taurus's plan as one to take revenge on Negaduck (a well-known figure in the Negaverse), as opposed to his Normalverse's counterpart making a plan that had nothing to do with Darkwing (a totally obscure figure in the Normalverse).
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
Another quite cool chapter. Glad you updated.

The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Hmm...The chapter is well-written, but I'm not entirely pleased with the decision to retain the Normalverse personalities of Taurus Bulba and Professor Waddlemeyer, just because I think so much could be played with in that setup involving the "good and evil" idea. As well, unless there's some hidden element to be introduced in a later chapter, it makes no sense canonically for these two characters to be the same in the Negaverse as in the Normalverse, since the very definition of the Negaverse is that the characters there are the opposite of their Normal counterparts.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Awesome chapter. Please, update soon.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Negs takes over! No wonder the Friendly Four were so happy when Darkwing arrived.

The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Esht...I cringed at the murder of the receptionist. (It's still hard for me to think of death when I'm in a Disney category...) However, this DOES sound like Negaduck all over, and I do like the reference to Christine Cavanaugh and the mention of a Bud Flood commercial. ,
Malarity chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Haha, St. Canard just got pwned! It didn't seem too difficult either... just wave around a coupla guns and everyone listens :p

Good writing as always!
Malarity chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
I -really- like your take on Negs... it's how I assumed he started off too :D You write his dialogue well -very canon. Can't wait to see what happens next!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Whoa! Very good chapter; Negs using Moliarty and then getting rid of him was quite scary yet cool... just like Negs himself.

The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Nice...though I'd've though that, in the Negaverse, Negaduck's family gang would've been the Nega-S.H.U.S.H...something like that, but this's still dang good. I especially liked the inclusion of Moleiarty (even if you killed him off) and the bit about the Audobon Bay Bridge tower. (You're also doing much better with the dialogue, glad to say! Great work!)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Negs and Megavolt's origin, and the duck's first carnage! Very good chapter here.

The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
(Whew...) Slight issues with punctuation in the dialogue, can't remember if it was only this chapter or not, but overall pretty good. This's based on "Class Reunion" ("Clash Reunion"?), right? If you don't mind my asking, how'd you happen to come across this episode? 'Cus I really, REALLY want to see it...
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Interesting view into the Negaverse here. (Although, I wouldn't think they'd call their OWN dimension the "Negaverse" THEM it would be normal, and they'd call the "normal" DW universe the "Negaverse"...but that's a bit confusing, so I'm actually glad you wrote it this way.) I like the inclusion of young Quackerjack and Megavolt too—the Friendly Four got far less screen time in "Life, The Negaverse And Everything" than they should have.

As for NegaGos, I've actually got a theory about her myself, which I would put in here except for the fact that it's rather's on this site, actually, at the bottom of this page :

w . fanfiction topic / 25598 / 1517266 / 1 /
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
And Negs just met Quacky and Sparky. Great chapter here, and good exploring of the origin of Negaduck's attitude and personality.

Heide DeVries chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Very awesome fic! I just love your writing style. Now am I right to suppose this is Negaduck's origin or is it a very mislead young Darkwing? Either way I loved this fic!