Reviews for Sweet Intoxication
Scooter12345 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I do love your cliffes they are very well placed.
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Ooh Creepy! I like it.
Eu Tyto Alba chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Col. B-)

My one complaint is that the angel Jekyll here seems nearly as bad as the raw Hyde himself. Actually, something like that was even pointed out via an afterward in the back of my copy of the original... That Stevenson had made Jekyll neither good nor evil but Hyde pure evil. Oh well. It's not what I would have done, but regardless you write very well. Very will indeed! You make his character is truly frightening. Rock on!
Saltiegal chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Wow. This is genius-pure genius. I love it! More soon, please?
Wicked Glinda chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ooh...this made me shiver...seriously. I got a full on squirm when Hyde was talkng. All his observations were so...macabre and gorey and gleeful and demeanted and arrogent and yet so incrediably SMART. That is the really scary thing about how you write him. He comes off rather like the stream of feelings and observations that everyone is afried to let them selves dip into.

And the Docter was just as good. You could just feel the bitter pride and retaliation rolling off of him. Never scorn a man with chemicals...this one qoute really caught my attention :

"Suddenly I realised that I feared nothing. On the contrary I had turned into man’s fear."

Now THAT is the sort sentence that I would have died to come up with. It's perfect. Quick qeustion, is this set during the present time, or the stories origenal year? The Joker reference was quite clever. Hyde probably worships him...

Please, PLEASE write more.