Reviews for Cruel Trick of Fate
Kyle chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
As being a Jedi Fighter that travels to far away places I am surprised Obi doesn't have a basic survival kit with him tools,food,tent and rocket flares to signal for help in case he gets marooned in the wilderness for quite some time.

Ever read the story hatchet about a boy crash landing an airplane in the Canadian wilderness due to the pilot having a heart attack and he only has his hatchet? Then somehow later in the story he either sees one of the survival packs float up to the surface and realizes there may be more inside the wreckage and dives into the lake to the submerged airplane and gets them.

I read that book in school actually!
chris chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
the one thing i hate about this story is that you made obi and aragorn lovers of each other it would have been better with an elf woman
Christofer morton chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
What is with the kissing between these two, that's vulgar and revolting so stop it!
KShara Khan chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
In 3016 of the third age of Middle Earth the 1 ring of power was in the Shire in the keeping of Bilbo Baggins! However it was not known at the time that Bilbos ring was indeed Sourons ring!
Kamai6 chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
Brilliant!

Snif, that is beautiful!

Well done!

Kamai6
Dragon chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Okay I like your story. :) But I do have to say that you lost a lot of impact by rushing the plot to get to the good parts. Connecting one event to the next is tedious, but essential. It keeps readers from mentally leaving the story and thinking, ahh well we've jumped to that? I guess she/he didn't feel like writing up to it. Should I keep reading this then? If the author isn't putting the extra effort to this, will I enjoy the ending?

Hope you take this the way it's meant; as a critique that hopefully encourages you to sharpen your craft, not discourage you.
Maara chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Gah! Can't give a signed review because I don't remember my login! But I had to tell you that I have been searching for this fic for years. I remember reading the first chapter and being absolutely in love with it! Then I lost it. *Squee* and *Fan-girly-hug* and *e-cookies*
PleiadesWolfe chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
Kind of skipped over the whole pregnancy.
no name chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Obi wan's droid's name is R4 D2

but other than that so far very good
Rokkis chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
Can't think I can express how much I hate you... you should put a big fcuking warning that this ends BADLY! What's the bloody point of combining the two if you're just ripping them apart again. Could have just made it a one-shot PWP

*grumble grumble*

Cheers!
kirallie chapter 16 . 12/13/2008
Poor Obi-Wan! So Aragorn felt his death? As soon as they named her Mara I had the feeling it was Mara Jade.
Jedi-Bant chapter 16 . 10/13/2008
Come on I want the next bit, please please please please please, with cherries and chocolate sprinkles?

I love this fic, this is the only Star Wars/LOTR crossover that has ever worked.

please start the next one soon.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 16 . 10/13/2008
Wow. That's a great ending. :)
Kyer chapter 14 . 10/13/2008
This is about your message in the last chapter. The title for the series doesn't quite seem to go with this one's title. First Fate is 'tricking' in a cruel way (the villain), then it is the 'hero' helping them 'overcome'? Fate seems to be fickle indeed. lol
Kyer chapter 16 . 10/13/2008
I've been figuring that Mara is going to become Mara Jade. However, I've not read any of the post movie novels save for Splinter In The Minds Eye by Alan Dean Foster-and that was eons ago. Does an Alar or a Nicressa figure in the newer book series and I'm missing a hint?