Reviews for Ghost Hunt
SPN1985 chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
BEAUTIFUL 3
miszhatter chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
Love it. though i would like to read a chapter wherein the girl at the flower shop would ask eiji who in seishun gakuen loves cacti. hahaha. but it was great story nevertheless.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 25 . 7/26/2011
Beautiful. You're really talented at writing ghost stories! *shivers* XD
rose-of-alabaster chapter 25 . 6/21/2011
Sointense. And awesome. And fantastic. And beautiful. And heart wrenching. And lovely. And scary.

Fabulous. :)
bran626 chapter 25 . 5/29/2010
man...the chapters were really suspenseful _

great, awesome, fantastic story! :)
PWNsomeness chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
Love the story! This is the first story I actually liked with all the ghosts and stuff. And don't worry about your grammar. It's pretty fine. Especially considering you're not a native speaker. You just have to focus on your spelling a bit. And the confusion with 'to' and 'too'.
BleuFleur chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
I really enjoyed this whole story - the pacing, tone and characterizations were fantastic. I absolutely loved the line in this chapter where Tezuka equates a cactus and wasabi sushi to roses and chocolates given Fuji's tastes. What a memorable line!
Crazy Sardines chapter 25 . 4/10/2009
Overall, I think it was ok. Although I think it would have been better if it wasn't that prolonged (just an epilogue after the 3 finale parts would have sufficed in my opinion...)

However, I still enjoyed reading this fic very much.

Regarding writing errors... I don't really mind them much. Although the confusion between to's and too's, and sometimes of's and off's were frequent, it's not that big of a deal really.

Anyway, looking forward to more of PoT fics from you. You have such interesting fic concepts. Hope you do more. :)
Crazy Sardines chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
Is it just me or you just have a penchant for Fuji coughing out blood (as seen in another of your stories)? ;0

But seriously, this fic is very intriguing. I have been reading eleven straight chapters now and I still want more. Maybe it's just the effect of the cliffhangers... but still, this fic is a very good read.

It kinda reminds me a lot of the anime with a similar title to your story. They both give the same feel.

Lastly (before I move on to reading the next chapters), I'd like to comment on how well you write all the Tenipuri characters in thic fic, especially Tezuka and Fuji. Given the extraordinary and very strange circumtances they are in, you were still able to make them seem completely in character. Job well done so far.

With that, I'll be moving on with the story. Til next review. :)
fallen-leaves chapter 25 . 3/9/2009
Wow. That's about all I can saw about this fic. It was so good, so beautifully written. Your descriptions were done really well, and I felt like I could see everything happen in my mind as I was reading it.

Job well done
fallen-leaves chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
"Wasn’t this the Fuji equivalent of roses and chocolates?"

Haha, so true. (: And I've been reading the story, and so far, it's so good~ Though I hate seeing Fuji so fragile and broken.. :/ I'm sure there's a happy ending? I hope so, anyways. But your storyline is pretty intriguing, and your English is extremely good, considering you're not a native speaker.
Flayne chapter 18 . 11/22/2008
omg chapter 18...

U made me CRY!NO!
Flayne chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
omg this is so EXCITING!

*goes reading for more*

GREATOO!
citatsce chapter 25 . 10/26/2008
Haha, took me four hours to finish reading this and it was worth it. I feel so sorry for Tezuka having to see Fuji cough out blood almost constantly, must be heart wrenching for him.
chibiazn3 chapter 25 . 9/18/2008
aw...really cute...loved it so much! I LOVE Fuji-angst/torture! Its so sweet seeing Tezuka care...and neither are too OOC either (it IS an AU after all...there's gotta be SOME OOCness...otherwise its not AU...) :) So good job keeping it reasonable!