Reviews for New Trials Chapter Summaries by Amethyst Beloved
Baby perfectionist chapter 64 . 9/2/2008
wow thanks! I really appreciate this :) 'coz as much as I love New Trials, it really is just too long to re-read '( so thankyou! This is perfect to refresh my memory~
SapphireShelle91 chapter 48 . 4/1/2008
Hehehe, this was one of my favourite parts in the second arc, actually come to think of it, it is one of my favourite parts in the whole series. when i first read this i cracked up laughing, i can so see these two doing this.

Great Job, Wish-chan!
Inner Angel chapter 64 . 12/2/2007
Thank you so much for doing this! It helps lots to refresh the memory on the main events and the chronology of the series to keep reading. It has been so long since I first read this, and I don’t have the time right now to go through it again, (though I want to T.T), so locating the key chapters I want to re-read is great.

You're doing an excellent job. Keep them coming!
AngelEmCuti chapter 63 . 11/30/2007
cuteplease update
Frankly Serious chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
i knew i saw this story on the internet!

i saw it when surfing the internet.

on a different site though.
elliexchan chapter 24 . 11/13/2007
Thanks so much for the summaries Amethyst! And yay Wish-chan!

I nearly forgot about the action plans, one of my favorite T&E moments
SparklingStar25 chapter 48 . 10/8/2007
Wow!i'm so glad your writing the summaries!it has been so long that i dont remember the exact events and their orders!this is really helping a lot:~)
S. Halliwell chapter 48 . 10/1/2007
Thank You! The summaries really help. The everything seems to be so out of order that I don't know which came first and which came second. Keep the summaries coming. It would be very helpful if the events were listed in chronological order. Keep the summaries coming.
Lovewish chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
i think is a great idea, the summary! especially because i have a really bad memory which always needs some refreashment! (nd is so good to hear from u again)!
alstod chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I think the summaries are a good idea for people if they leave for a while and come back. They might not remember everything that's happened, but it would take too long to read through all of the chapters again. Anyways, good idea.
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
First to review! Woot! Keep the summaries coming! And I need to refresh my memory...been a long time since I read New Trials! .-;