Reviews for Everything Crosses Over With Bleach
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 4/4
2 and 7: Very Kenshin.

5 and 6: Very nice. I could picture Tokiko and Hanatarou's interaction perfectly. This crossover is rather intriguing.

8: Maybe have Ganju or Kukaku ask who the hell he thinks he is (although that would inevitably devolve into a duel of hamminess).

9: AU, yes. Dead on for this character, also yes.
RandomGuy chapter 5 . 5/1/2010

I WILL LOVE THIS STORY FOREVER, JUST BECAUSE YOU INCLUDED BUSO RENKIN.

And considering how many times Kazuki dies throughout the course of the series, it's a good crossover.
Katie chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
Gurren Lagann! Squee! _ That's a lot of trouble right there. I really do enjoy these shorts.
The Guardian of Light 2009 chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Some of what I think might attract more viewers is as follows:

Jazz; Sailor Saturn; Kaoru Matsubara; Shayera Hol; Leomon; Starfire.
Maydn chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
It's a nice idea to have those different characters shown up in the bleach world although -to be honest- it turned out to be a guessing game for me (that I ... ehm ... mostly lost). It's good you mentioned later on who it was, I then read the first stories again and was actually amazed that I did not realise at first because your description of the character's thoughts and behaviour was as dead on as possible for so few words.

Well, I liked it! Especially the FMA part where Ed is talking about the significance of his lost arm... :)
otakuusa chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
okay, chapter 7 sorta freaked me out... i am a ruroken type person... and i like short chapters... but im confused... HELP!

BTW this is not an anonomous review im just not logged in (:

LOLZ,

-otakuusa
Atemu'sLotus chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
Oh. What manga/anime was he from?

Sorry, I'm not very good at guessing. -.-'

Iniora Nackatori chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
There's only one thing to say with an ending like that: "meep".

Battousai VS modified Hollow. Now /that/ would be a fight I'd pay money to see.

Thank you for the quicky!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Aww... Poor Tokiko.

But it's cool that she can see them. Well... Maybe...

;P

Atemu'sLotus chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
Yes! Busou Renkin!

Poor Hanatarou, Tokiko can be REALLY scary.

Atemu'sLotus chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Aww...

Very cool.

Atemu'sLotus chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Yeah! Edward!

He's searching for his mom and waiting for Alphonse correct?

So cool!

wbaker5286 chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
i did like this one more than the others. i don't know if that's because of the relationship to the last one, or not. i think this one had a narrower focus than the others.
wbaker5286 chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
these were really too short and confusing for me. it read more like an outline.
Iniora Nackatori chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
This has something to do with Full Metal, I could bet... First guess is Ed, but I don't think he'd die before Al. Their dad, maybe?

Once again, good idea!