Reviews for The Eighth Year
Not Jeff chapter 12 . 2/22
You have officially screwed with my mind. I like it when stories can do that.
Not Jeff chapter 6 . 2/21
I don't know what a narc is, so I'm going to assume it's a narcissist. Is Cho a narcissist? It really has been a long time since I read the books. By the way, I absolutely love George and Luna together.
Not Jeff chapter 4 . 2/21
My life is complete. I love your take on Ron, much better and far more in character than what a lot of people have been doing. Dean... well, poor little Dean, I laughed at his misery. Nice story, and I bet the rest is great, too.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
Awesome story! :)
jaqjaq123 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
i do not blame harry ONE TINY LITTLE BIT

just the thought of losing the one that want to be with forever makes me DIED on the inside
Be Quiet 1 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
nice. the bats.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
's Dead!
Be Quiet 1 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
to late 4 someone to get hurt. poor luna
Be Quiet 1 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
dean got what he needed.
pineappleperson chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
This story is great i love it
MariaHime chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
bloody fucking hell cho is a killer! :O
MariaHime chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
squeal! THis is officially my favourite chapter of this story...and just because sesshy is there! :D 3 3 3
MariaHime chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
aaaaaaaaah sesshoooo! :D GAWD I love him ! *squeak* *gasp* *dies*

yay fleur is having a baby!

and luna is awake! And omg what's with draco? i hope he'l be able to feel his legs again! but hey, the docctor is sesshy, so...

aah i dont know what to write...i guesss i'll just read :S
MariaHime chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
oh my my my! This chapter made me laugh and cry and smile and cry again and laugh through my tears! i'm so soo sooooooo glad ginny is okay and harry too...I hope though that bill and charlie don't beat him up too badly :S poor boy!
Iheartnargles chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I love your attention to small details that most writers would look over. I loved the addition of the other students being able to see the thestrals now. I had never even put that piece together, and even though it is a small part of the story, I think that it was very meaningful to what happened.