Reviews for The Eighth Year
jaqjaq123 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
i do not blame harry ONE TINY LITTLE BIT

just the thought of losing the one that want to be with forever makes me DIED on the inside
Be Quiet 1 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
nice. the bats.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
's Dead!
Be Quiet 1 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
to late 4 someone to get hurt. poor luna
Be Quiet 1 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
dean got what he needed.
pineappleperson chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
This story is great i love it
MariaHime chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
bloody fucking hell cho is a killer! :O
MariaHime chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
squeal! THis is officially my favourite chapter of this story...and just because sesshy is there! :D 3 3 3
MariaHime chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
aaaaaaaaah sesshoooo! :D GAWD I love him ! *squeak* *gasp* *dies*

yay fleur is having a baby!

and luna is awake! And omg what's with draco? i hope he'l be able to feel his legs again! but hey, the docctor is sesshy, so...

aah i dont know what to write...i guesss i'll just read :S
MariaHime chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
oh my my my! This chapter made me laugh and cry and smile and cry again and laugh through my tears! i'm so soo sooooooo glad ginny is okay and harry too...I hope though that bill and charlie don't beat him up too badly :S poor boy!
Iheartnargles chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I love your attention to small details that most writers would look over. I loved the addition of the other students being able to see the thestrals now. I had never even put that piece together, and even though it is a small part of the story, I think that it was very meaningful to what happened.
Riverwind chapter 26 . 7/25/2011
I did enjoy your story and look to read another, I have always been a sucker for a happy ending.

Riverwind chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
WOW, I must say when you killed Ginny I was ready to quit this story, then I remember the name of your last chapter, so I skipped ahead to where Ginny punches Harry, then I went back a read the chapter. Now all we need is our favorite person to hate, (Draco) back and Luna and of course George, I am sure the next chapter will fix it all but this must be one of the BEST chapters I have ever read in FanFiction,

Well done, what a ride

Riverwind chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
I realize you want reviews when you post them, I only read completed stories, and I know you wrote this a couple years ago but I will say I am enjoying this story, I love George and Luna and Draco as the odd man out, so if you happen to see this know that I have enjoyed each and every chapter so far, I know I will enjoy the rest and will write a review when I am done.

DrNikiReid chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
Hey, this fic was really really good. Was so much fun to read.

I heard some mention of a sequel...and even if i didn't, i did and you are now compelled to write one :P kidding :)