Reviews for Nothing To Lose
ILOVETARARIEGAN chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
BEST NAME EVER! and I'm glad that evil Paul got wat he deserved!
I LV PAUL SLATER X chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
EVILLLLLL! PAUL IS WAAAAYYYYY TOO AWSOME TO DO SUMFIN LIKE THAT!

SHAME ON YOU :(

JUST KIDDIN :) THE STORY WAS GREAT BUT SERIOUSLY PAUL IS WAY TO COOL TO DO THAT!

MAYBE IF YOU SWITCHED THE ROLES AROUND . . .
EchoingSilence chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
I'm so glad that they got their happy ending... But, it was really at odds with the angsty nature of the rest of the story. But, I kind of wish that Jesse had been able to remember his time in jail, I think that it really changed who he turned out to be and made him need Suze even more. Great story.
EbonyHearts chapter 14 . 6/4/2008
AWW! i love it! its only the second mediator fic I've read, but out all of the (probably millions) fanfics i have read, it is defiantly WAY UP THERE!

hehe, sorry, i'm just a little- okay! OKAY! A LOT- hyper...cause i got to have CHIPS! YEAH! i haven't had nummy nummy -heehee- potato chips in MONTHS!

ANY...who...

Now, what you've all been waiting for...

(EBONYHEARTS)

EVERYONE!
AmandaTFTx chapter 14 . 5/31/2008
aw!

That was so swet!

That was such a nice fic. )
Shadowseeker170 chapter 14 . 5/30/2008
Aw...perfect ending. Just perfect.
Bunnylass chapter 14 . 5/30/2008
Ok, that was definitely my fave chapter, it was soo cute! XD

They have a widdle boy, and a baby girl on the way. They're happily married, and life is god! Lol.

Just the way it should be :D

Loved the perfect ending ;)
Golden Immortality chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
Great ending! i loved it! everybody happy and getting along, that's just how a story should end. Lorena and Crisiano are such cute names, i love them. look forward for more from you.

-kittygurl00
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
So cute!

Loved the ending.

Amazing story.

Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
Moondancing Millie chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
Cristiano? You called the kid CRISTIANO?

Do you have ANY idea how much I hate that footballer?

Still, Lorena.

That's cute.

And it was a cute epilogue. Go pat yourself on the back.

Mil :-)

Cristiano. Jeesh.
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
Loved it! Awesome End to an Amazing Story! Srry I haven't been a very good reviewer I've just been so wrapped with school and stuff. Last Friday was my Junior Prom and next week are finals. And my teachers are not relenting in the homework load cause all my classes are two years, so I'm going to have the same teachers next year. Well anyway sry for the ranting. I loved ur story and schools almost out a couple more weeks then I'm free! I'll start working on my stories as soon as school is out of I have free time.

Kia
ixi-shaj chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
awesome ending!

i love the names of the kids :d
Princess-Amity chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
O very god!

i loved it!

i loved the WHOLE STORIEE!

congrats!

x0x
Shadowseeker170 chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
Oh my god...so incredibly cute. Loved it. Glad you have more Mediator ideas too; I like the fact that you write stories with HAPPY endings, unlike some people!
Golden Immortality chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
Great chapter! funny that they both loved each other back in high school and didn't tell. can't wait for the epilogue. update soon.

-kittygurl00