Reviews for Hyrule High School
EllieHughes chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
This was a great story. It was well written and rather adorable. You had a couple little punctuation errors but that's okay ]. Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this so thank you for posting.
P.S You killed me with Gohma on the first chapter. I was reading, slowly getting into this story and then she happened. It caught me off guard and I had to walk away for a while in order to stop laughing.
fernyberny222 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
SEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUELSEQUEL
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
SO CUTE! Can't wait for sequel
Dark phantom323 chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
Is this the total end of the story? I want to read more. I love Hyrule high school.
Shink Lover14 chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
I think I want to read more about this budding story. After all you've only scrached the surface of the multiple chapters that could unfold w/ the right shove. *hides laughter*
Rachel chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
*instert choir* is it too late to write a review? Because this is probably the best fan fiction I've ever read. Thank you for giving me something to read! :)
bano doggy chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Seriously? You thought this chapter was bad? This is better than I can do if I work for a week straight! And you ENGLISH... How long have you been studying it?! I can't find any errors at ALL! Magnifique! :3
jojo chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
don't worry about your grammar... I know of many completely American authors on this site who refuse to use punctuation AND/OR correct spelling. You may make a mistake here and there, but it's bearable. Keep writing! I love it!

*bows* thank you for your time. ;3
andysanime chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Really good job on this story.
Darklink-link753 chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
ahh i love this story so much! You have a great talent
savanityy chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Why does it have to be over :"(
Maya C. Tamika chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Je parle un peu de Fran├žais. Hehe...my French sucks. How'd I do?

Anyway, you're not here to listen to my failed French. Great story so far. Glad to know it's already completed so I can go right to the end. I can't wait to see where this goes and what kind of challenges Sheik has to overcome to win Link's heart...

So yeah, great work! On to chapter 2! :)
Wlfgrly chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
Yay link! You didn't mess the whole thing up! And I gotta say well done! My favorite part was the last line! "His aquamarine look dives into mine while his head lean forward. Then, as his lips are nearly touching mine, he mutters: 'I love you Sheik. I've always loved you even if I didn't understand it.' 'I love you too,' I whisper back. And, in order to support my words, my lips cross the last physical and mental gap that separated us." is so freaking perfect!
Wlfgrly chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
No no no no no no! Link, it's not a horrible thing to be gay! I'm a lesbian! And this is an awesome story so don't ruin it ya hear?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
Okay, I know I most likely don't have much of a say considering I don't have an account, but I still want to say something.

This story was really well thought out. I don't exactly know why I chose this one, but I'm glad I did. It had perfectly lengthens chapters, a good plot, and it wasn't to long or to short. Any longer and it would have started to feel overwelming. Any shorter and it would feel like it was missing something. I don't know what it is about this story exactly, but it seems to be one of those that you readying wind down. Despite all that happened in this it was still calm and smooth.

PS: The spelling was good the grammar could use a little help, but the fact that you're not accustomed to English makes sence. And French from France is so different from French from Canada.