Reviews for Enthusiasm
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Not sure if what Kagura was doing was asking for relationship help more like musing what's on her mind to her friends. Nice throw in of Yukari/Nyamo at the end there. And girls changing...so very nice :). I agree with Kagura though Sakaki should've joined the swim team just cause well she's not doing much else except getting scarred by cats. I can't decide who I like Sakaki with more though...perhaps Kaorin just cause I feel for her and she deserves someone she likes :).
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Too short! I wanted more of the awesomeness!
Sir Gimp of Baath chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Haha! Protective Yukari! I love it.

And Kagura and Kaorin would make an oddly cute couple.
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
.EVER.

I didn't LOL but I was smiling almost painfully the whole time, especially near the end. Kagura /is/ awesome, and Yukari's addition to the whole conversation was /perfect/. It's amazing how similar she is to Tomo.

"So you could get to watch Nyamo change, too?"

Oh and the rest of your stories rock too.

-RS
SmileyDudette chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was really funny! :D
ShoujoAiKat chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That last bit nearly madfe me fall off my chair! Wow, my applause to you! Hmm, a Kagura/Kaorin pairing wouldn't be bad but a Tomo/Kaorin one would be better. lol
purrpickle chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Oh, that was good. I really liked the impassioned speech - I could really feel Kagura's emotions behind it, and all the witty one liners were great too.

Very well done.

-purrpickle
writer-jm chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Hi SC!

You don't have to prove to me that you're alive, but it's always fun to publish something! I had to publish something to show people that I'm still trying to write and not just making promises! (Haruka Gets Ax'ed - my new one!)

I like Kagura too! She's kind of a moderate Tomo! A little bit of anger, with some shyness and energy. She's not a typical girl-type!

I like Tomo's accusation! Hilarious!

Ya know for a while, it's hard to tell which one Kagura likes more; her coach or her rival! LOL

And Yukari's statements further push that fact!

I'm also glad that you took the time to plug your favorite pairing! Of course, you forgot to have her say something about Tomo and Yomi being off the market because they act like a married couple! Hee hee!

But a good place to stop! Never feel bad for short stories! They give something special without dragging it out. Nothing wasted here!

In a side note, you convinced me to buy the mangas! They were fun!

Sincerely,

writer-jm
Venomous Macabre chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Your fanfictions always make me smile, you know that? This one especially. It's entertaining to see how a person portrays Kagura. Admittingly, I'm a KaguraxSakaki fan (the only one reviewing it seems) and was entertained how you kind of pointed out that all the couples could actually work. Lol. Only KaguraxTomo wasn't in there, but I'm not much of a fan of that anyway. XD
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
*Grins evily*

Nice.

Aww, but I like KaguraxOsaka...T.T
Hunter49a chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
:points an accusing looking finger: You're alive! :faints:
The Unfathomable Sisters chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
xDD Yukari-sensei is a shipper!
Ken-nii B chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Dang, Kagara wasn't even spared a chance...can't even get Tomo in this one. Oh, well, there's always Osaka, lol. Good Oneshot _x
Taiyo Seiyuuki chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
..whoa...lol I loved this and yes Kagura is VERY adorable!:P
Weener1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
One...two...and BOOM! Yukari wrecks the world once more! I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for Kagura or laugh right along with Yukari. Anyhow, I did both.