Reviews for Fran Goes on Jerry Springer
xOscarxMyerxWienerxGalx chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
O.o lol funny, disturbing, but I love it xD
xOscarxMyerxWienerxGalx chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
lol I love this story. Ive read the whole series 3 x and im still laughing!
Fran Viera 82 chapter 19 . 4/24/2013
Fran took Vaan's licorice, then after realizing that Mjrn hated it, shoved it down her pussy like everything else. Mjrn vomited all over Vaan.

Lol ! Poor Mrjn... Lol !
Fran Viera 82 chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Penelo was racing around her home, squirting Cheez Whiz everywhere. And throwing more cupcakes. And just plain making Ashe want to kill her. And then she tried cramming lemons up her vagina, but she couldn't because she was still a virgin. Unlike Fran. Ashe was covered in cheese and that didn't make her happy.

Lol ! Poor Ashe... Lol !
Guest chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
Fran had gotten a package of Slim Jims, and was playing her favourite game again: see what manners of objects the sick Viera can put inside her pussy. Mjrn was getting really ticked off at her and hurled a chair. It missed Fran, who seemed oblivious to everything her sister was doing. Mjrn was getting really mad, and she got even angrier when security tried to restrain her.

- Lol ! - Damn ! - Lol !
Fran Viera 82 chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
Vaan got out some bright pink nail polish and began painting his fingernails. Fran began laughing hysterically.

"Vaan! That is for girls!" Balthier yelled.

"Really? Penelo and I paint our nails all the time! Fran, do Viera ever paint their nails?"

"Jote does sometimes. Mjrn just makes a mess when she tries."

"Funny you should mention Mjrn again." Jerry said.

"Oh no. Please don't tell me you dragged my sister here too!" Fran yelled.

"Yeah. Let's bring her out."

- Lol ! - Say What ?! - Damn !
Fran Viera 82 chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
Fran got out a container of Crisco and began slathering it all through her hair. She got mad at anybody who tried to take the canister away from her. She began styling her hair in interesting ways.

"Fran, do you have to play with Crisco now?" Balthier asked angrily, a new slash across his chest from him trying to take the Crisco away.

"It's not Crisco, it's my shampoo." Fran insisted.

- Lol ! - Damn ! - Lol !
Fran Viera 82 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
"I'll show you magic level!" Fran screeched. She shoved a whole head of lettuce down Vaan's throat. "And by the way? That lettuce has been up my pussy too!"

Fran Viera 82 chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Balthier ate the sausage and Fran started giggling like a maniac. "Ha! Fooled you! Look! There's no sausage up my snatch anymore! You just ate another Viera-flavoured treat!"

Fran Viera 82 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Penelo... Running Around... Like Crazy... Lol !
Fran Viera 82 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Fran .Vs. Krjn... Fight... ! - Lol !
Fran Viera 82 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Balthier whispered something in Fran's ear. Fran giggled, which was strange because she hardly ever laughs and then asked Balthier if he'd buy her some. Balthier told her they were for another reason, absolutely not for her personal amusement. If she wanted to shove something up her pussy, she'd have to use other objects. Like carrots.

Fran Viera 82 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
This Is Getting... Really... Crazy... Lol !
Fran Viera 82 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Weird Chip's... ? - On The... Jerry Springer Show... ?
Fran Viera 82 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013