Reviews for Shifting Roads
secretsoul7 chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
I wonder what axel would of done if roxas had asked to be run over
King Stitch chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not... but ahahahha that last line cracked me up! xDDD *ahem* [/continues reading]
MoonStar100 chapter 32 . 6/5/2011
love this story and your writing is really good!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoGurlGamr chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
lmao when i read the conversation between you and demyx!
vampirelove00 chapter 18 . 12/13/2009
Deep down in our hearts we always knew Sora was gay XD

Now that mostly everyone relizes it lets get Riku and Sora smooching. Awesome story by the way
Tsuki Mei chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
IT WAS AWESOME! i loved it good job! :]
Michi-chi chapter 32 . 8/5/2009
wow this story was awsome

XD

you should write another

XD

X3
ZeeRogueoftheMirrors chapter 32 . 6/29/2009
**squeals** This was really really good, but I almost cried when they started talking about Zach. **sniffs** I love ZachxCloud pairing so hate that he dies, but Leon/Cloud's good too. I'm glad I found this story.
DarkSecretLove chapter 32 . 5/14/2009
Wow, I really loved this story :o

This was one of the things that kept me going for the past weeks. I'm in the last week before my finals begin (I'm in senior year of high school) and I'm stressing out, have had 4 mental breakdowns in three weeks by now and reading this story kept me sane.

I really loved it, it was really cute and just amazing :)
sweetnemesis91 chapter 32 . 4/29/2009
Haha I loved the ending with Vincent Valentine...very funny

x
mei lynn 64 chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
aw! akuroku fluff!:D awesome chapter!:)

aw... poor riku. getting so hurt looking!-puts hands on hips- well, sora! get off of your high horse and realize that roxas liked it!XD
KazeChiNoMizu chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
“Riku,” Roxas hurried over to the brunet and put an arm around him, almost at the exact time as Kairi did the same thing.

The auburn haired girl slipped her hands around Sora’s head and pulled him to her chest.

“Riku, it’s okay. Really.”

This part confused me, shouldn't both Riku be Sora? Since they are both comforting him and not Riku? Thought I should point it out.
Irriella chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
YESH! AKUROKU IS MY HERO! Poor Riku he must be crushed. TTTT *cuddles Riku*
Irriella chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
Oh yes it can Roxas! Oh yes it can!
Irriella chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
"Stupid butterflies! Stop molesting me everytime i think of Axel!"?

I did not know butterflies could molest people O.o

Funny story!