Reviews for Harry Johnson and the Lunatic Scientist
Good.
Samuez chapter 1 . 2/20
Thank you.
Gameoutcast chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
I like the story but Harry is my least favorite charachter being Harry. He feels a bit like a Marty stu but that's nOt a deal beaker in a story as expansive as this. My favorite characters are the crew of the blink dog
Gameoutcast chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Loved the blockade runner bit. Dissapointed to not see the black lagoon crew. Think they could have fit being smuglers/mercenary pirates and all
andres.mullerbeck chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
amazing story Brah! love how you managed to turn HP into a dystopian cyberpunky sci-fi fantasy, and its very well written!
only gripe I have is more from my fanboyishness being trod on than a valid complaint, and it is that Tsunami/Sasami is married to Tenchi (at least in the real timeline, namely Ryu-Ohki, as Universe was a fanship that was animated) rather than some other guy.
Random number generator chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Argh, exponents disappeared. Fixed version below.

"It's conceptually possible for her to land in a large enough body of water – her size-to-mass ratio is enough that she'd float, and her mighty frame could take the strain – but to do so would raise the sea level of any aquatic world in known space by several metres."

No. Earth have 360000000 km*km of oceans, so placing something 100 km x 20 km x 15 km (100000 km*km*km) in ocean would raise see level by 27 cm. Still impressive.
Random number generator chapter 11 . 3/3/2013

No. Earth have 3.6x108 km2 of oceans, so placing something 100 km x 20 km x 15 km (105 km3) in ocean would raise see level by 27 cm. Still impressive.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
You totally ripped off Eisenhower's D-day speech
SeverableTies chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Had to say it because I didn't see anyone else mention it. Iron Maiden - Aces High in the beginning of the chapter. It works rather well here, so good on ya.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
what mm you didn't put a number?
uo-chou chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Good story, I enjoyed it!
uo-chou chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I like the first chapter, it leaves me intrigued. Keep up the good work!
TharzZzDunN chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Good God, what a monster of a story so far. Good job and now I'm moving on to the next one!

Cheers!
digger chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Get a real gun! My first that I owned is the Smith and Wesson 99. The pistol is a Walther 99 with a slide and barrel by S&W. She is in the proven man stopper of .45ACP. A true PPK fires the 9mm parabellum. The only way that stops an attacker is with a head shot. In terms of firepower, the LAPD when they switched to automatics they went with the Beretta 92 (aka M9). They found that the subsonic hollow points that they were using did nothing to stop charging attackers. They then switched to Glock 22's. That fires a .40SW, which is a shortened cartridge case 10mm that the F.B.I. uses.
Capito Celcior chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
After having read the new first chapter you posted on careazkaban, I wanted to read the entire thing you did post again. In this chapter, I suddenly noticed a mistake that you might want to correct...or it could be that your re-vamped chapter had it different and your next version will change it here too...

But what I read Hermione's mother was not given her first bike by her future husband Jeff, and only then began to like bikes as well, but was raised by a biker just not into building them like Jeff was.

Other than that this story is still an insane mix of everything and anything.