Reviews for Conversation with a dead man
Global Conquest-er chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
SO SWEET! I cried, you know . . . thanks!
Murgy31 chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
this was a great story!
produceninja chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
This is really well done!
lupinsstar chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
happy? i read ur fic when i should be doing my law hwk thats due in tomorrow.

anyway...was good, always good...*loves snape*
razzledazzle41191 chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Awesome last chapter, and a great way to end it! Going on my favorites :)
saiyanwizard chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
"I never talked to you when you were alive and nobody’s ever told me about mum before. It’s...nice."

It is nice. This was a great insight into what would happen if Harry ever did talk to Severus' painting. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
Bella-Rose chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Aw! Isn't that sweet. However i would be totally pissed at Hermione, who is she trying to run his life and tell him what to do, now she's eavesdropping on private and personal conversations! Dude, I'd be having a discussion with her. Anyway, Snape is good. It would have been more in character for him to be like "I gave you such a hard time in class so that you would never be a good potions student." because it's evident that Harry can get good grades in potions (the Exceeds Expectations OWL grade)or at least decent ones.
TheRecorder chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Oh! You updated! Yipee!

Sevy is so cute, worrying about Harry and his remsemblence to Lily, and wanting to be a marauder, and everything!

And the bondagetude! Awesome! Update, update, UPDATE!

...plz? -
OrangeR0se chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Very sweet fanfic.
syrraki chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Wow, it's so good! Please update!
Silvain Star chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
aw...sad. I hope there's more to this...
CarterSouthie chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Wow. I really think that if Snape could have gotten past that I-Hate-James thing the'd have adopted each other.
misundersnape chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Wonderful and so emotional. I cried too! So Severus looked into Harry's eyes and saw not Lily, but Lily avenged in Harry's upcoming success - lovely.
lupinsstar chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
that was really good! like made me all sad for Snape and Harry and Lily
Dramagirl007 chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
This was a wonderful chapter. I almost cried reading it