Reviews for Conversations with Argonians
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Are you sure Wally has Linda or did he make that up because she has a thing for the flash be he and Kara were a little to close.
Argon Hyde of Akkadia chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I now feel stupid when I read this and thought they were talking about my Skyrim character. Maybe I should have stuck to Thadric instead of Argon...
Khiori chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Love this-it just flows so smooth and natural. The dialogue is funny, witty, and with just that brush of sweetness and emotion to really give it power. This is sweet and perfect. Beautiful writing-no kidding, this was sheer delight to read. Felt real. So clever-argon, Wally, and Kara.
Floaging chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is really sweet and well written. I really enjoyed the insights into both their characters and the acknowledgement that Flash really IS more powerful than anyone gives him credit for. Thank you :D
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
nice story! I found it cute! I love Wally!
Hagstrom chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
i really like it. Like someone said already, a typo or two, but well written. And I DO feel like hugging 's just so cute.
HobbitSizeMe chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I like it. It's very cute. Good job.:D
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
/ “Ha! Total red head – I knew it!” Like the Flash was ever going to be a brunette)./

You got Kara down cold.
Talon88.1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
only one thing that you messed up in this fic. the "He has to eat more in a week then she does in a day." it would sound better if it was "He has to eat more in a day then she does in a week." as it stands, your saying that Kara eats more then Wally does. thats just about the only thing wrong with it. a nice little oneshot, a cool character introspection, and all ain all, a good piece of writing.
Het Up chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
"Wonderful. Now she knows she’s stuck with him. Probably for the rest of her life."

Yeah, that about sums up Wally West. Well, considering J'onn, Bats, Fire, and Linda... at least Kara's in good company (I imply nothing except that Flash imprints early and often).

It was impressive how much real STORY was packed into Clerks-with-superheroes ("I'm not even supposed to BE here today!"). Foreshadowing Wally's eventual Barryification (because if he's with Linda then he's got to grow up some) and even a little of the path that'll lead Kara to Brainiac 5.

Plus, WallyLogic on Argon. Oh, Wally, you're in the wrong universe to be using THAT kind of comic book science...
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
A very cool look at life behind the scenes. Wally is his usual loveable self, but with a serious side that doesn't get shown often enough.

Also, you have a coding problem or something, because there are some *weird* typos in there.

These two, at least.

Wally scratches his head. sy, good for nothing... female whims. e look on his face in response to that question. as visitng her aunt in...‘I thought Stargirl was your friend.’

She never bothered with the physics behind it, she could just… pick up cars and fly, that was all. Why worry about the where’s, whys and how’s?out d fly, that was allnd it.
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
A very thoughtful, amusing and in-character little piece this is, I liked it a lot. Good stuff!
Ms. Terrible Frostbite chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
"Ha! Total red head – I knew it! Like the Flash was ever going to be a brunette"

I LOVE that line. I love this fic! You got both Kara and Wally perfectly in character. Psh, who needs plot anyways?