Reviews for Sandman
jordynleigh01 chapter 3 . 7/1
I think naruto should be bottom when the lemon comes
waywardgal chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
I usually dont like open ended conclusions, but I truly enjoyed this one. It was a great tale through and through. I wish you the best and thank you for the amazing read.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Lol. April the seventeen is my birthday.
LandlessLord chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
Your story is really well done, hope to see some other work from you, longer than one or two shots on this pair.
Fujoshi-dono chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
I love the story and it's plot thus far, but this ending was a huge disappointment. If you wanted to be ambiguous about it, the least you could've done was make another chapter to clear things up. Naruto's answer was a fatal point in your story, and the last chapter ruined it. But over all, good writing. Though you should make it more clear when Gaara and Naruto got married and stuff.
Reader chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I love the way you described Kakashi and Gai. There was something really precious about the way Kakashi silenced Gai, people otherwise rely too much in kisses in those situations.

And though I don't normally like Sasuke, there was something in this story that made me... not feel so annoyed when he screwed with them. Made the fact that when he and Gaara worked together everything merged perfectly? That was awesome. Gaara was awesome. And poor Naruto.
Dead account no longer here chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
Damn that was good. A page turner. U should write a book like this using ur own characters.
xytera chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
Wow, quite a suspenseful story. Well, it was kind of obvious (to the reader) who the Sandman was, but I was surprised at Sasuke's obsession with Gaara. I had initially believed it would be Naruto. I really like how you portrayed Naruto. Instead of making him instantly choose Gaara and proclaim his undying love, you made him very human in his indecision in choosing Gaara or his job. I imagine it would be very difficult in knowing the man you love is a cold-blooded murderer. I really didn't expect him to kill Sasuke in the end, though, and neither did I think he would try to kill himself. I admit the ending was rather disappointing, though. I know you meant it to remain open-ended, but I would have preferred a more 'ending' ending, if you know what I mean. Otherwise, I did like this story a lot. Great job!
Hullusinaatio chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
oh my, You made me cry here D: Full day I have been sitting in front of a computer..reading this awesomeness :D
that I have to say tat i didn't like when Sasuke comes along, and I only smirk when Gaara kills him, but it isn't big minus :D

(sry 4 my poor english)
Beauty.Of.Lies chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Yo!
Sorry, I couldn't be bothered logging in, it's such a drag. So here's my review;

Holy fucking shit. That was one of the best (no joke) fanfiction I have ever read, which is saying a lot since I spend a lot of my time reading fanfiction, and now I sound like I have no life... It was well written, your extensive vocabulary was a massive brake from the usual - poor - vocabulary in most of the fanfiction I read - although I did pick up a few mistakes in grammar and what not littered throughout the chapters. You conveyed the characters emotions wonderfully, I felt my heart clench at all the angst - and I almost cried, another large achievement, so Kudos. I realize that this story was written a very long time ago, but I still felt the need to give you my review. I am hoping there is a sequel to this story, and I shall be looking for it in just a bit.

Once again, thank you very much for writing such an astonishing story, it was a lovely, emotional read and you have an amazing talent for writing.

Take care,
.Lies
Maylea
Prism-Tea chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
"...shake his ass a little more than usual.."

That line KILLED me. X'D Omfglmfao. :'D

It probably did deserve more that a giggle short bark of a laugh but Im sick and soo pumped on pills right now Im a little more than giddy. :'D Ahaha this is good. I think Im going to continue despite the warnings of the bad ending. 3
Guest chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
I hate how it ended
Tasha-Nik chapter 15 . 12/2/2011
It was a good story, I liked how it was different from the usual NaruGaa fics but I was super disapointed with the ending. I was really looking forward to more and then when I read it it seemed sort of like the stories where people just give up on them and put a rushed ending in there.

But I'm not at all saying that your not a good writer. Apart from the end I really did enjoy reading your fanfic :D
Mayonaka-chan chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
Oh thank god I can breath again! Jesus never scare me like that again! Honestly, I get so wrapped up in your stories it becomes a burden .
Mayonaka-chan chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
Well thanks for making me cry my eyes out and putting me in a state of depression.