Reviews for One Way Street
BBlover33 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Awesome one shot!
katherine539 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
That was adorable!

I love the little Link helped Tracy over the puddle part, how cute:)

Sad that Link had to leave though:(

Katherine
amanda chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
my heart breaks for tracy / i hope link doesnt hook up with some girl in hollywood, cause we all know no one is as amazing as tracy ]
hiptothejive chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
love it
Lil Bre chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
That was deep. Not just lake deep, but OCEAN dep (yep, you get 3 e's in deep) I like your story because it's talking about them going their separate ways, but they're gonna stay together forever ad whatnot. Yeah... awesome... Love it! Going to my favorites :D

Later Dayz

Lil Bre
This account is deleted 3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Aw..poor Tracy.

why does Link Larkin have to go?

OMG i loved the fic...great job but only because your such a great writer.

Sarah
onetreefan chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Oh, that was good but sad! well done. :D

Trink!

onetreefan
KaityDid66 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
aww! this so sweet! it tugged at my heart for the both of them. very nice. i could imagine everything, and thats a good thing! looking foreward to reading more stuff you have. :)
Something Dysfunctional chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Gah, this was really beautiful! It doesn't help that I saw the movie AGAIN tonight (all in total, 3 and wanting to see it more!), so the movie magic is still lingering.

Love, love, LOVED this!
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw, so sweet.
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw that was so beautifully tragic

Is there going to be more?
began-to-climb chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
You've got me tearing up here. Thanks. It's really painful saying good-bye to someone especially if you love them so much and you're worried something's going to change them. This is a very sad story, but in that bittersweet, there's-always-hope sort of way. Great job.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
This was quite bittersweet. *sniff* But I think it is believable scenario. You wrote Link and Tracy very well. Good job.
Cali chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Wow. This was really good. Very short and sweet.