Reviews for Back to School
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Pink stationary? I KNEW IT! Despite being wild and somewhat trigger-happy inside the cockpit, I think she's more of a tomboy girl in a normal life X)
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
Lol. Ever cameras. XP Hehe. This was very cute! I normally don't read school fics, but this one was really good!XD

Btw, I just uploaded chapter 3 of "Fury's Core" and "Broken". Could you possibly R & R?

One more to go! I love the little Liger in "Bit in Wonderland". I want one!XD Lol. Well, I have Raserei. Lol. Hope to see an update on that soon, and good job on this fic!XD

~Ibeyla
Dragon Reverb chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
keep it going and update soon
come back running xx chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
wonderful job, can't wait for chapter 8!
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
Nice. Keep up the good work & update Asap
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
Lmao. This fic is funny. Lol. I must say I'm not a huge fan of high school fics, but this one is good and funny. Lol. Blue and yellow? Sounds like my Ohio high school's colors. Lol.

Hehe, Bit... as carefree and oblivious as ever. Lol. At least he isn't trying to steal Leena's cookies anymore.

Btw, I don't know if you saw this, but I updated "Fury's Core" and "The Dark Savior". Chapter 2 of "Fury's Core" is now up, and chapter 12 of "The Dark Savior" is now up. I don't know if you've read "The Dark Savior", but I think you'll like it. Anyway, could you please R & R?

Anyway, good job. Yeah, I've never seen an AN in the middle of a chapter before. Lol. Took me by surprise. Lol. Cliffhangers... if you've read any of my continuing fics, I ALWAYS leave a cliffhanger. Lol.

Good job! Very funny and unique!XD

~Ibeyla
Dragon Reverb chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
more please!
Player Zero chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
Nice!
requim17 chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
i'm glad you didn't have her ask him straight out! she's all shy and its so cute. and he was so nice to her! aw classic highschool romance. and the cheerleaders are...good? nice twist hahahahah. jk. cheerleaders are pretty nice people. gonna go catch up on your other fics now!
bodjak chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
hey!

can you pls... update it!

its so beautiful...
requim17 chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
as many times as i'v heard the 'just to shut u up' kiss i liked ur version! the idea of the janitors closet and bit trying to get a mop and them being all cramped is just hilarious. i don't know why but i was lqtm with the idea of bit opening the door and leena standing right there. it was so random. but anyway. i liked it. original in its own little way and really sweet and rebellious. so glad ur here for my zoid fantasies metoria.
requim17 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
bahaha Jamie's like my brother.

liked the 'he didnt think the pink go-go boots would be very helpful' or whatev it was. awesome

cute fic! school. bleh. i hope u get more reviews than i did.