Reviews for Seasons Don't Fear
Starfire201 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
I haven't reviewed, because although I have read, I have found these last two chapters to be confusing as they relate to the beginning of the story. Not sure what you're trying to get at here. That's all it is for me. Doesn't mean I'll stop reading, but it may be a while before I get it.
darkazureskies chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Gai Lee: -good guy pose- THAT WAS VERY YOUTH-

Lee: RL-chan you are being very-

RL: -glares- Out. -flames around self-

Lee Gai: We must go find our youthfull teammates! -run like hell-

RL: Gomen bout that. Those two have seam to taken a liking to following me into reviews. ' Love how its going. Better that what I can write. I'm not very descriptive and love talk... Can't wait for the next chapter.

-Naruto is seen soaring over head and Sakura walking briskly past, each step leaving an indent-

RL: -.O Not gonna ask...
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
If you have sakura as the bossy sister it might be hard to transition to more romantic feelings. I read your profile and agree whole hardely, i personaly think that a more powerful naruto is good, but he should get it naturaly or else he would be like sasuke or oreo teme. The best way i see this is if naruto leanred the kage bushin training eariler, or if somone actully trained him and sakura. Thats all i gotta say about that cept good work.
KaitheEskimo chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Amazing! Simply amazing, thats all i can say about this. The way you delve right into the characters minds this is truly one of the best stories that i have read. Not only did you put in vivid fight scenes but you also put in REALISTIC drama that a lot of writers don't do today so i for one can no wait to see where you go from here.

-Kai The Eskimo
kronos-hevan chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
a wonderful story and its only the first two chapters. I'm not usually one to read much angst story's or one to read unfinished ones to(it kills me to wait), i usually woos out before anything bad happens... but regardless of what i used to like, i do like this story.

You put in a lot of depth and thought into your writing... and after reading your profile, I'm even more impressed and inspired by you're deliberation of the characters.. thoroughly amazed..

cant wait to read more of your work!

leneypoo chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Lovely. I really like how you are going into the heads of these characters. Especially Sasuke. I'm not a fan of his, but I can't help be intrigued by him nevertheless. I enjoy trying to read what other people feel about him.

I laughed at his realization that Naruto had rubbed off on him and he was preaching to a demon. Oh I wonder if next chapter will be full of the angst?

I see this story as a vivid character essay, so if you want to have exposition analyzing each character go right ahead. It's just as interesting as any old fight scene.

I have to bring up paring...I can't resist. Honestly I'm just sitting back and waiting for whatever happens. I could totally see Sasuke fufilling that promise to Naruto by loving Sakura. (cue more angst). Something like that would be bittersweet, but satisfying. Although a bit painful.

Okay, I'm done. I'll be watching this story; can't wait to see the repercussions of Naruto's actions. Thanks for writing.
Darkide chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Like I said last chapter, awesome story even though you did kill the number one hyper-active, knuckle-headed ninja, but still an awesome story. Its about time Sasuke got the crap scared out of him by something, great fight. I loved the whole Kyubi absorbing the chakra from nature; it was a wonderful idea that worked very well. You have an amazing mind to be able to write a story that kills Naruto right off the bat, yet still make it into a must read, because... Yeah it’s hard to put into words but that doesn't change the fact that this was great. You did or have a good beta cause I didn't see any errors, course I could be an idiot and not see the most obvious thing but the is not the point. Hope to see the next part soon, even though you really could just go with an epilogue and call it good. Later!

With great power comes great responsibility.
rickp2006 chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Hey, Great chapter. This story has some amazing writing and a very good concept, because i could easily see Naruto killing himself if he thought it would help those around him. Although this story is so damn awesome, i think im probably going to start getting very confused soon, especially with hows this NaruSaku will work lol. Anyway, cant wait for next chapter.

Hope you update soon :D
IronicEnding chapter 2 . 9/15/2007

that was amazing. I typically hate fight scenes because they are soo horridly discribed, but this was sensational. The ease with which you flipped between different scenes had me sutck to the screen. Your use of poetic sayings and overall talent kept me glued to my seat only to eager to scroll down and read more while dreading the fact the chapter would be ending soon. It truly was a marvelous piece of work.

Although now that Naruto is dead, the real story starts, doesn't it?

And what of Sakura?

Its almost too endearing to wait for yet i must.

To sum up, it was a fantastic chapter. I sincerely look forward to the next release.
lovieta chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
I love what you've written so far and I can't wait for more!
Chris Robins chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Whoa... Now that is what I call an epic battle. Amazing! The detail was superb and there was never a moment where anything was fuzy or not understandable. The point of view was a tad difficult to follow, but everything meshed so well it was almost non-important.

What you really did well on, was the building of suspense. Right up to the darkest moment and Sasuke's little speech. That was just awesome. I can't put into words it was that good, just awesome.

You've written the story in such a way where Naruto's death borderlines suicide and then just simply death. As Sasuke vows, he would not allow Naruto's death to be thought of as suicide, but in the end, it was Naruto's death that would permanently save everyone from the fox and the sooner he did it, the sooner everyone would be safe. It's sad really, to see such a hero have to die, but then again, that was the destiny you carved out for him, wasn't it?

Its probably stupid to ask, but I think I will anyway. This story is labeled as a NarutoxSakura fic, which I surely hope you stay true to. My question is, will Naruto becoming back? His body is broken, that is for certain, and he is dead, but I was just a little curious. If there is a jutsu that will take life, can there not be one to create it?
Krymsom chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Good Chapter! but please no SasuSaku! and update soon!
WarmasterCain55 chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Good chapter but is Naruto going to stay dead? And is this a NaruSaku romance?
yasuhiko chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
WOW. I was captivated by your first chapter, and the writing style and this chapter was even better! I always felt that it would take something like this to cause Sasuke to finally understand his position in the word. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the NaruSaku as well as the next chapter!
Uncle Joe chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
hello this isn't really a review while this is good its a little too dark for me...dark as in sad dark not evil dark which is cool anyway i just wanted to get a message to you since you don't allow PM's that i have written a naruto/bleach crossover and was wondering if you'd like to add it to your c2 thats pretty much it