Reviews for Invitation to the Chunin Exams
larryjc chapter 34 . 12/21/2014
An interesting sequel. I enjoyed how other relationships were pursued. Though Noval and Rukia wasn't all good for me. He just accepted her like nothing happened. She wasn't there at his lowest point and now he is free and she just came back and he accepted. Other than that, it is all good.
The flying Arya chapter 34 . 8/28/2014
When I started the story , I thought that I will not have the patience to finish it...but I was wrong, I coul not stop reading it, congrats for the amazing story and please write more shikatema :)
Cherry Blossom Shadow chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
All right, I know it has been, like, years since you wrote this fic, but SERIOUSLY, IT IS AWESOME!

I adore Shika/Tem fics, but Invitation very nearly takes the cake! And, of course, the Naru/Hin is awesome, too.

You make me laugh, and honestly, I've been writing down for future reference many of your words, like Sulamon's Confidence is a Blessing; and ninja need a higher purpose. Your fics are funny, deep, and romantic all while not taking themselves too seriously. You are an amazing writer and you are inspiring!

Honestly, the first couple times (in this fic), I was like "Who's Noval and why do I care?" I was getting just a 'widdle' bored with him, but then you totally drew me into his story...it actually made me cry...

Anyways, OC or not, that was brilliant writing, and I look forward to reading all the rest of you seventy some fics (even though they're not all about Naruto, unfortunately).

Please continue updating, because I will be on the lookout!

God Bless,
Ying
Hina Hime Chan chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
Loved it! Hooked to it till the very end! Thank you for telling us about the missing chapters in Naruto's life!
Best of Luck & Keep Writing! :)
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 34 . 2/10/2014
another amazing story... altho it seemed more focused on novel than shika and temari but the parts they were in were great. now im off to read the third story

keep up the good work :)
The Reader chapter 34 . 4/13/2013
The ending wasn't bad but it could have been a lot better
emy1511 chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
this chapter successfully made me cry. great job.
tombman13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I had forgotten about this series. I do love it so.

I really need to also find a good fic with Naruto and Shikamaru on the same team.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/11/2013
Excellent sequal! Now I'm moving onto the third one in the series! :D
MadMeijin chapter 34 . 7/2/2012
Funny how I missed the Bleach, and Dragonlance refrences the first several times I read this.
LuckyRogue15 chapter 34 . 6/16/2012
this story is very good... overall, but broken down there are flaws that can nag at the logic of some of your situations. the main one for this story is Gaara losing the match and then once he gets home he is announced as the next Kazekage? this is a huge plot hole. how can someone who lost to a genin be promoted to the highest rank of a village? In my opinion if i was in this story i would never what Gaara to be the Kazekage. You took him out of what his canon powers are. He is powerful enough to defeat main exceedingly strong opponents. I know that is later in the timeline, but you can still determine that his powers would still be enough to defeat his opponent. i can't favorite this story because of that. the first story was beautifully written, even if Shikamaru was more expressive than his cannon self it was acceptable. but this story had a bad ending. the bad guy won your very last fight on this story and then the epilogue had so much laps in logic. im going to go read the next story. but wanted you to know what i thought. good stories must continue to be goo until the very end. your heart didn't seem to be into the last two chapters. it felt like they were tacked on just to complete the story. i hope that the next story will be great like the first one. unlike star war your second story did not live up to the hype of the first one. But keep up the good work. I am looking forward to see what you wrote in your next story.
Alpenwolf chapter 34 . 12/25/2011
jiraiya got you there xD ... but well unknowingly to him ... all of the seven clans are still alive, though the last namikaze has another name ...
Alpenwolf chapter 30 . 12/25/2011
typical ... how people tend to think "survival of the fittest" means "survival of the strongest" ... IT IS NOT THE SAME!
Alpenwolf chapter 26 . 12/25/2011
woa ... i never thought I would see that ... Noval killing Kabuto surprised me ... seriously, it did

and sasuke is still sasuke, as long as itachi is alive he will not change...
Alpenwolf chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
poor poor noval ... that team works even worse then team 7 ...

interesting to know how noval became a friend of kabuto and why he was 'interrogated' ...

at least tsunade isn't ordering him anything ... the question is just ... to torture him in some way or to help him? to make him feel better?