Reviews for UNSALVAGEABLE in DC
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
LOL! It'll happen...in time. It is inevitable. Great job.
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wow. How can I possibly say how intense that was? You fixed BB, not all fluffily (like I do) but with style. You made it so them and I'm very glad you continued Void for us!

Wonderful. Thank you for making this. And seriously, you have cracking sense of humour! I could detect it all the way through the story.
seudo chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I just found this and went back to read VOID before reading it: INTENSE! That's all I can say. Now I'll go check your profile to see what else I've missed.
kinseyjo chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
gah! that was GREAT! Only thing I noticed is that Bren isn't blonde - but I don't know what word you could have used instead... I LOVED IT! :-)
ForRomance chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
THANK YOU. Man, just thank you. That definitely made my night! I always dread the angsty one-shots that give us that taste of BB and then rip it away. But you fixed it! And with FLARE. Anyway, I love the characterizations from this and VOID, excellent job - OOC, but then again I can definitely imagine each one of them reaming themselves out in their minds (that probably didn't make sense, but, yeah.). I believe my favorite new saying is "walking fuck-up"... thanks.