Reviews for Impossible to Deny
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Nice ! :-)) I hope you will write more Burn Notice Fanfictions.. ;-)
Auna chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! Wonderful job! It fits so perfectly! Thank you so much for sharing it. :) I was going to quote some of my favorite lines, but then I'd just end up quoting half the story. lol!
ThoseSweetNothings chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I just wanna correct you, it's completely my opinion, but Fiona is charming...in her own way especially to Michael. I liked the one-shot (:
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow that was great! Loved it!
stargirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
High five, great job
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
O0o0o we all know that as tough as Michael makes you believe he is with Fiona he's a softy. :) Nice story
ewriter chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Sweet! I loved it!
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
A beautiful piece! So in character and so awesome 3
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I LOVE this little interlude, a look into the scene. Beautiful. And so true.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oo la la! Excellent! I love the way you have Fi sweep up her hair and take off the watch, and the way they both know Michael doesn't really want to hurt her. Excellent use of physical motions to explain a relationship!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
You do realize only the very beginning and very end of this is your own and the rest is stolen from the actual episode, right? Yes, I said stolen. People get into trouble for that, so perhaps you should redo this and leave out more of the canon bits while adding more of your own? This site is for fanfic, not transcripts, hon.
Arcole chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Very nice inside track on Michael!
ProudRHrShipper chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow, great job. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mike/Fiona, and the way you've shown their thoughts here is just wonderful. She truly is undeniable, especially to Michael. Keep up the amazing work!

Shippy (who is too lazy to log in)
scarletta-snape chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was sweet. Nice job! (i'm at skool. i have to take my math state exam... D ... how suckish, huh?)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
teehee- I have to say- that you are right- micheal and fiono belong togethr- hope he buys a clue real soon- but it is fun seeing her chase him- after all- he is not running that hard-