Reviews for Remember
pinkcigarette chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Beautiful story! Maybe you would consider writing a full length? I'm dying for more Jason and Nicky.
angeloneous chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I just reread this. It is very sweet and there is an honesty about it that rings true. Thanks for sharing!
schnerb chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Just lovely - really enjoyed this and loved that he remembered her but felt he was betraying Marie too.

Great job.
yaba chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
perfect! wow you captured them so nicely :)

Yana
Tarafina chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
OMG - I've been searching for a really good Nicki/Bourne story and I've finally found one! YES! lol I adored this! So well written, so in chracter, great plot - as I said, I'm just in love with this story! It's phenomenal! You're my favorite writer right now, I have to say! -fannish squeal-
DragonPhoenix16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
awesome story!

-Phoenix
Yang of Yin chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
That was very sweet. I loved the ending, it was perfect. Great jobs on the characters!

Yang
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Loved that. It was sweet. And the way he fought remembering her out of respect for Marie made the recollection even sweeter once it did come.

Thanks for the fic.

-Ellie
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Aw that was so sweet, I loved it! Great job! :]
flower213 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
How sweet that her remembers!
flower213 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Such a sweet ending to the chapter. Him coming and saving her is awsome.
PeytonFrederick chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
love love this...hope theres more...
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Great read. I totally enjoyed it. I was pretty surprised by BU, when I saw that scene between Nikki and Bourne, definitely gave you the impression she knew him before the Amobosi hit, and it makes you wonder where the how and where? Ultimatum left a good amount of questions unanswered and makes you wonder if there's some deeper conspiracy that we don't know about and how Nikki fits in on some level into all of it, because she's definitely more than meets the eye. Great read and I was totally entertained, totally believable considering Ultimatum. Hope to see more of your writing for the couple.
aliaslover14 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Ok I know I already told you how much I liked this, but still, its fantastic! Will there be an update soon?
Maxennce chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
very cool, loved the way you described how things happen and his memory returned as it went. very cool