Reviews for Remember
simbagirl chapter 1 . 4/7
"You…you came out of nowhere, again like you always do, you killed the guy. Then, you knew I was a liability for Treadstone so you went after the guy, killed him,"

Are you saying that he killed the same guy twice or...?
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Excellent story I’m bummed to see this super story had to end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Fantastic story I really liked it thought it was awesome but I can’t believe I had to stop reading.
pinkcigarette chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Beautiful story! Maybe you would consider writing a full length? I'm dying for more Jason and Nicky.
angeloneous chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I just reread this. It is very sweet and there is an honesty about it that rings true. Thanks for sharing!
schnerb chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Just lovely - really enjoyed this and loved that he remembered her but felt he was betraying Marie too.

Great job.
yaba chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
perfect! wow you captured them so nicely :)

Yana
Tarafina chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
OMG - I've been searching for a really good Nicki/Bourne story and I've finally found one! YES! lol I adored this! So well written, so in chracter, great plot - as I said, I'm just in love with this story! It's phenomenal! You're my favorite writer right now, I have to say! -fannish squeal-
DragonPhoenix16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
awesome story!

-Phoenix
Yang of Yin chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
That was very sweet. I loved the ending, it was perfect. Great jobs on the characters!

Yang
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Loved that. It was sweet. And the way he fought remembering her out of respect for Marie made the recollection even sweeter once it did come.

Thanks for the fic.

-Ellie
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Aw that was so sweet, I loved it! Great job! :]
flower213 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
How sweet that her remembers!
flower213 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Such a sweet ending to the chapter. Him coming and saving her is awsome.
PeytonFrederick chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
love love this...hope theres more...