Reviews for Kane's Cloak Dilemma
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
LOL! Picturing that scene with the cloaks. I canjust iamgine Kane's expression as he discovers the moths, and then as the cloaks go soaring into space.

Not quite a touching reunion, but it will definitely be memorable.
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Pretty nice.
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
lolz. Nice.

Why does he have a hot pink cape anyway?
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Poor Kane (stifles laughter)... but at least all turned out well for him in the end. Great fic!
chibisakura chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
_

I REALLY liked it! Funny and with plenty of romance! I have only seen the first 3 volumes of Lost Universe though. But I still really like your story! _ Keep up the good work!

-chibisakura

(e-mail me!)
ravendream chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
To be honest, I've never actually seen this show, but I've watched the ADV preview on the slayers OVA so much that I had to find something. Fashion disaster, ne? Good job! Your writing style is better than mine'll ever be!
Lelldorin chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
_ kawaiikawaiikawaiikawaii! despite the fact I've only seen the first four episodes, and thus know next to nothing about this series... very good! all IC and stuff!
Canal chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Great story! It was really funny _
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
*snicker* Poor Kane. Your story was hilarious. As a lover of capes myself, I feel I can understand Kane's dilemna. You also stayed true to what I've seen of the series though one is left wondering how moths got on the ship in the first place. Anyway, reading this was a delight. Thanks for writing and posting it here.
Morrigain chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Hahahaha! That was so funny!