Reviews for Lost Universe: An End
heckyeah-sasusaku-sorato chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Interesting story. I enjoyed reading it, even though it made me sad that Kain was no longer human. Thank you so much for this :)
YoungJae chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I rather liked that. I'm in progress of a Slayers/Lost Universe crossover giving a fanfictional explanation of how Lost Universe gets started and was going to write an epilogue of the ending for Lost Universe. I gotta say, this ending was very original and good.
Quicksilver Ink chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I first read your fanfic years ago, and it's remained one of my favorites for the series.

I like the bittersweet ending - Canal's sacrifice is not cheapened by an easy resurrection, and Kane has paid a price for Code Final, but he does get to come home, and Millie is not left alone. I think it's a very appropriate take on the ending of the series - and one that, I think, I've adopted as my own personal "canon." :)
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Its the ideal ending, but its the most likely return based one. So I like it. Its almost like how Kane inheriated Swordbreaker
RocketSolarCat chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Wow nice story, are you going to continue with some misadventures or something. I liked it alot! Keep it up, I'd like to know how Milly adjust to the fact that Kane.I mean Kayne is a hologram.
Irony-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
Hey, looks like reviews are back... 'bout time. This fic was so CUTE! It's not the ending I would have wanted, but it was a very good one and I don't think it was all THAT sad... just who is Milly going to cook for now? Keep writing!
EEQ chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
hmm...it's kind of sad. But it's a good ending! _
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
I would love to see a sequel to this I just love what you have written so far.
blottyparchment chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
No! Why? Why does it have to end like that? Can't ya think of a happier ending? But anyway, it's good.
Edeneve chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Wow! That was a very creative ending to Lost Universe. But very sad yes T_T I love Lost Universe! Spread the Joy!
Neena-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Wai! I love Lost Universe fanfiction-well written, anyway. I'm not sure if I actually am HAPPY with this ending, but it certainly was creative, and enjoyable! Very smart. Very, VERY smart. I never thought of that...and if this DID happen in the actual series, I would be fine with it...but it's just so SAD! ;.;

...am I the only one mad about how Animerica reviewed LU? -; Losers. LU is SO much better than Slayers was...