Reviews for All He Can Do
Captain Pi chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
You want reviews, huh. For this story about a stroll down memory lane? Where's the slash, some romance, some action... anything. Sorry, but it's a waste of time. Put some tasty meat into it next time. It just makes things 'mo 'betta! We still love you though. Keep it coming. I'm really looking for some Richard O'Conner and Ardeth Bay slash romantic sexual tryst. There doesn't seem to be any. I could just fantasize something up in my own mind. It's still better when someone who is an adept at writing, and who has a vivid imagination constructs a viable, plausible, realistic, believable provocative storyline. That would be something to rave about. I'm just a greedy... knucklehead fanboy deluxe, sorry, apologies. LOL!
Captain Pi chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Why can't I find some real action happening between these two guys? Just a little hanky panky is all that I ask. I'm just a old knucklehead fanboy, lookin' for some satisfaction. Not hardcore stuff, just some lovemaking, and pillow-talk.
soulback chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This is magnificent. I know, I'm veeeery late to the Mummy fanfic party but thank you for writing this, there are so few good Ardeth Bay stories out there (that don't involve an OC :-) and I'm loving reading yours. Gah, so moody and romantic.
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Aw man, last lines were perfect!
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
So sad and beautiful - I loved it!
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ffft, I love you. Please right more of this? It was gorgeous.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
this was AMAZING and beautiful and angsty and sweet and i LOVED it. :D

signed,

onewhowatches :3
wee scottish lass chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I like it. it's very expresive and it flows beautifully. i really like what you've done with this... i'd always thought there was something between them :)
Randomly-Lame-Username chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
*sobs* it was so beautiful! *breaks down in tears*
Mus4u chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Amazing story, so beautifully written.
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
aww, now i'm all sad. good, really good, story though. l-o-v-e-d it!
Mithril Maiden chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Would you consider me rude if I expressed my desire to see this continued?

In all honesty I would love to see where this could go in writing style idea and development. I'm not badgering you to make it graphic or take Jonathan to Egypt. I'd just like to see more of it. Perhaps from Ardeth Bay's point of view or Evy's.

*sigh*

What I'm saying is that I enjoyed it very much and am thankful that you have chose to share it with us.

Your humble reader

MM
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Heart-wrenching, well written! Thank you!
ArtAngst chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Wow, this was lovely.

You're writing is very visceral, and like I said about 'hot sand', you make things feel romantic without being forced.

And then you wrote only like two-sentences about a memory of a tryst at Ahm Shere, but something about it was incredibly sexy. Nicely done :)
thattangledweb chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
You know, I had the same thought when Rick told Ardeth to 'Hold Him,' but I couldn't have put it as beautifully as you.