Reviews for The End Of The Road
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
They should have gone this way in the show. I liked the show better without quite so much of the grim disasters for the brothers Winchester.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Nice idea. I kinda wish it HAD been the amulet. I have always wanted to know more about what powers it's supposed to have (cuz let's face it, for a protective charm, it hasn't protected him from too much).

And I liked how torn up Sam was at seeing his brother go with the demon. So glad you found a way out for Dean. I can't help but wish they had on the show...
hpsuprnaturalfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I really liked this. I hope it does go down like this or at least similar to it.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
no more?
Paperclip-Sized-Memories chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
this was very interesting! I loved it. It was sad and then it was good at the end. I think that somehow they could trap the demon...but then that would mean that Sam would die cause he tried to weasel out of it...i don't know...

but this was really interesting. Theres probably a chance it would end like this... I don't know lol \

I'm just scared that Kripke is gonna kill Boby off since he's like a father figure to the boys. Oh and lol tootsie roll is just something that my friend called me once. You can call me whatever you want I don't mind.

haha I really do think your stories are good. I am thinking of writing some SN fiction too...

oh well see you around! :)
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
great idea. I think your right about the amulet it hasn't done anything for the first two seasons. I'm betting on the amulet and sam's demon blood to save the day.
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
i luved it..luv all yur stories
bloubidou chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Good idea! do you expect to write more?
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh wow that amulet. We are supposed to figure out what it was for but omg that is such a great way for it all to happen. That may not be how I imagined Dean's death. More trying to run so Sam wouldn't see and more angst and more love from him but still this one shot was totally great. Great great ending. I really hope it will end this way.
I do have a name chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Awsome! Like it
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I loved that! A year that should be longer, gone by way too quickly. Sam refusing to leave Dean's side. Great twist at the end. Wonderful story!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
interesting! i like it! now that you mentioned it it could go down to the amulet.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Awesome oneshot Peanut! I have to admit I thought that Dean was gonna die at the end of this one. I had tears in my eyes knowing the pain that Sammy was going thru-and then to read at the end that the amulet saved Dean's life was just too amazing. I was then laughing with tears running down my face!