Reviews for Give Me Three Reasons
jj chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
lol nice
reeby10 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
aw i wish it could have dragged on a bit more... with more description... hehe great none the less! :D
christin chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
yay! if i were a guy, i would definitly call kaka-chan! you have to write a sequel! pwetty pweaase? i loved kakashi's third reason, you are my lemon writing idol!
Krazi Kelli chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
ha ha ha! this was cute! :) I'm really enjoying this pairing! and Kakashi was too cute in this story!
hollybennett123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was wicked, I lurved it. Funny AND hot. XD
Joanna chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I love the part when Iruka wakes up, other than that, some parts were kinda confusing for me. Anyway, great job, I had fun reading it.
torkess chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
i. LOVED THIS!
SilverScarecrow chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
that was slightly confusing at some parts, but in all, extremely entertaining. kudos!
Yoru no Kuronue chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Yoru: His...ankle?

Kuronue: Er...

Yoru: Anyway, normally I only really read KakashiIruka actual sweet romance fuzziness. Either that or laugh out loud hilarious craziness. But this was really good. I liked it a lot.

Kuronue: Wow, Kakashi is horny.

Kakashi: There was any doubt?

Yoru: Byes.
Artistic-x-Passion chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
o.o wow, I kinda really like this story! lol but it was juss kinda confusing with the little dialogue cuz I didn't who was talkin but other than that I love it! :)

~P.I.X.L.~ ;)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Okay so...Kakashi said that he gave the best head and offered to prove it if he could get around Iruka's 3 reasons why not? I'm a little confused, but it was silly dialogue.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
This is made of an insane amount of win *favorites*
Angels-above chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
what a sweet and funny story! This pairing is really cute, well done!
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This was fun. I think you've managed to pull this off without making it sound too cliche, or random. Nice work!
XD chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh man.. .HOT! Excuse me while I melt...