Reviews for Dear Bobby
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Yes. Contenue.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I wish things could be this easy for them.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
*His ashes are in the glovebox* Don't know why but that struck me as uncommonly hilarious.

Now why didn't the boys think of this?
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I think it was great, just a very different way out of the deal. Really liked it and I would love to read Dean and Bobby's POV. Hugs, Vonnie
BatsintheBellfry chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Definitely continue please! I was really depressed when I got to the end of the letter, so thanks for the epilogue.
frznlights chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
haha, maybe a one-shot w/a clueless Bobby and Dean?
Bernie chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
quite simply - i love it... would love more from this verse if you ever get the urge but if not know that it stands beautifully on its own as well... cheers and keep up the good work
OnYonderHill chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I would love to read a story of their adventures if you would like to continue with it. It would be interesting to see where you would go with the idea.
Butterfly Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
No!It still made me want to cry! That was a seriously disturbing but cool piece of fiction. Supernatural fan writers always blow me away with what they can come up with.
anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Cool! Very original way of saving Dean from Hell. If you feel inspired to continue, you should go ahead because it sounds like the story has a lot of potential. :D
Ultimate Raisin chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I thought this was great, and what an elegant way to save Dean, keep Sam from going evil, and still letting them kick ass. If you've got some of their new adventures in you, please let them out!
amoslin7419 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This was very good, and not as sad as I thought it would be. Are you going to continue it?
Sparkling Cherries chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
what a fantastic chapter! yeah deffo continue it from bobbys pov. however it won't be a happy tale for him tho will it? and if dean pops over to see bobby won't he think it's some demon playing a trick n then try to kill him?

loving it!
Charlotte Summers chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Very original! I really liked the idea how even in death, the brothers still didn't/couldn't let go of the hunting. Makes you realize that beneath all the complaining, they're hunters through and through, they probably wouldn't know how to live without it anymore.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
stil kinda sad, but seems like a possibility.. You should definetly continue it and make it into a sort of series!